The Ending of Dramamine
“Do you have something against dogs?”
Location: the South Pacific
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
The Ending of Dramamine is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Will Toledo with a fair hand, and remarkable for its deadly medical pandemics, infamous sell-swords, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 1.175 billion Dramamineans live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, corrupt, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government, or what there is of one, is solely concerned with Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dramamine. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 3.9%.
The powerhouse Dramaminean economy, worth 116 trillion headrests a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is fairly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Gambling, Soda Sales, and Uranium Mining. Average income is 99,093 headrests, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 899,011 per year while the poor average 1,272, a ratio of 706 to 1.
Only the rich can afford the latest medical innovations, the most commonly-worn shoes are concrete ones, in a baffling press conference Will Toledo proudly dismantled a broken door, and scenic mountain valleys are flooded with water as damming projects get underway. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Dramamine's national animal is the dog, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dramamine voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Roavin".
- : Following new legislation in Dramamine, scenic mountain valleys are flooded with water as damming projects get underway.
- : Following new legislation in Dramamine, in a baffling press conference Will Toledo proudly dismantled a broken door.
- : Following new legislation in Dramamine, the most commonly-worn shoes are concrete ones.
- : Following new legislation in Dramamine, only the rich can afford the latest medical innovations.
- : Following new legislation in Dramamine, brain injury is seen as a desirable outcome rather than a side effect of contact sports.
- : Dramamine changed its national motto to "Do you have something against dogs?".
- : Dramamine was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Rudest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Dramamine, new treatments are rejected if they cannot be explained using only one-syllable words.
- : Following new legislation in Dramamine, international war crimes are good for business and business is booming.
Endorsements Received: 77 » Amerion, Qvait, Wehraboos, New Briantown, Aidenfieeld, Volaworand, Corgitopiaa, Bawkie, PenguinPies, Bleakfoot, Land Without Shrimp, The Worst army of, House Ahsanul, Andinla, Midand, Erinor, Tepertopia, Abarri, Hanguk-Nippon, The Filippinas, Farengeto, Ebonhand, Concrete Slab, Western Fardelshufflestein, Aumeltopia, Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, Kandorith, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Auphelia, Merevane, Phanama, Bartonia Nova, Purple Hyacinth, Zataras, Curlyhoward, Terran Draconia, Alfama, Marinho Islands, Sedunn, Nowa Europa, West Pastafaria, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Rabbitz, Euro Pacifica, Apartment 11F, Shefino, Belschaft, Rotenaplistan, Sandaoguo, Beepee, and 27 others.Eskvenn, The Imperial Frost Federation, Rebel-topia, Lionstrapower, Treir, Synarion, Wakandan Tribes, Wallechi, Holota, Qawe, The Altan, Seythennia, Death to democracy, Scu Greinne, Conexia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Bichedder, NIGHTRAY, Libedistan, Westenhald, New Belgrade, Gonrati, Dai Han, Freavia, The United Australian States, Ipugao, and Arizona2.