The Federation of Dragovian
“Pride and Industry”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Location: the South Pacific
Regional Influence: Sprat
The Federation of Dragovian is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its compulsory military service, irreverence towards religion, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 1.645 billion Dragovianians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Defense, and Education. The average income tax rate is 40.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Dragovianian economy, worth 68.0 trillion marks a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Basket Weaving, and Trout Farming. Average income is 41,333 marks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
Dragovian's heavy congestion charges are the bane of motorists' lives, Leader lights cigars with a hundred-mark bill, invasive drug testing is now performed at elementary school sports days, and traffic jams are a common sight due to construction work from a massive overhaul of the nation's freeways. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dragovian's national animal is the Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dragovian was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Ipugao.
- : Dragovian was endorsed by The Serene Land of The United Australian States.
- : Dragovian was endorsed by The Himalayan Field Rat Paradise of Gonrati.
- : Dragovian was endorsed by The PRARIE FOR CULTURE of MNA 33rd Infantry Regiment.
- : Dragovian was endorsed by The Republic of New Belgrade.
- : Dragovian was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Westenhald.
- : Dragovian was endorsed by The Commonwealth of The Langburn Islands.
- : Dragovian was endorsed by The Sultanate of Libedistan.
- : Dragovian was endorsed by The Empire of NIGHTRAY.
- : Dragovian was endorsed by The ENDORSE BEEPEE of MNAF 7th Airborne Forces Regiment.
Endorsements Received: 74 » Erinor, Corgitopiaa, The Worst army of, Aumeltopia, Qvait, Amerion, Auphelia, Laamiva, PenguinPies, Bleakfoot, Ralphburg, Alaninia, Shefino, Farengeto, Bawkie, Wehraboos, New Briantown, West Pastafaria, Sandaoguo, Drugged Monkeys, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Hanguk-Nippon, Midand, Tsunamy, Concrete Slab, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Myness, The Filippinas, Volaworand, Nowa Europa, Ebonhand, Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, Merevane, House Ahsanul, Tepertopia, Land Without Shrimp, Kandorith, Phanama, Purple Hyacinth, Bartonia Nova, Zataras, Terran Draconia, Alfama, Marinho Islands, Sedunn, Vanbella, Rabbitz, Euro Pacifica, Apartment 11F, Belschaft, and 24 others.WI SD EA D, Rotenaplistan, Beepee, Rebel-topia, Treir, Synarion, Wakandan Tribes, Wallechi, Holota, Qawe, The Altan, Seythennia, Techganet, Death to democracy, Scu Greinne, Conexia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, NIGHTRAY, Libedistan, Westenhald, New Belgrade, Gonrati, The United Australian States, and Ipugao.