The Republic of Dirty Americans
“Dirt is not the enemy!”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Location: The East Pacific
Regional Influence: Page
The Republic of Dirty Americans is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by Mike Rowe with a fair hand, and remarkable for its frequent executions, keen interest in outer space, and unlimited-speed roads. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 6.569 billion Dirty Americansians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, outspoken government is primarily concerned with Education, although Environment, Industry, and Law & Order are also considered important, while Administration is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Galt's Gulch. The average income tax rate is 41.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Dirty Americansian economy, worth 511 trillion Dollars a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 77,893 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
War vets look after war animals, factories are regularly demolished to make way for low-cost housing areas, the decommissioned tank divisions of other nations are being bought up en masse by Dirty Americans, and corporations donate huge sums of money to favored politicians. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dirty Americans's national animal is the Bald Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dirty Americans was endorsed by The Weed-choked lawn of A mean old man.
- : Dirty Americans voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Salaxalans".
- : Dirty Americans voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Standards On Police Accountability".
- : Dirty Americans was endorsed by The United States of Filipopol.
- : Dirty Americans was endorsed by The ENDORSE LIBERTANNY of The Atlae Isles.
- : Dirty Americans was endorsed by The Matriarchy of Flying Snow.
- : Dirty Americans was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Dirty Americans was endorsed by The Kingdom of TM-Jesselton.
- : Dirty Americans was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Developed.
- : Dirty Americans endorsed The Libertanny-Endorsing Vizier of Tretrid.
Endorsements Received: 67 » A Slanted Black Stripe, Brotherland, Am Echad, H-Zhena, Arkantis, Bullpups, CopyCato, Mastariere, Someseni, Dark Edgyness, Wiranath, Axdel, Hizuru, Neruch, VW53Aland, BearStackof2015, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Pakitsk, Chubaka, Kilkire, The United Neo American Union, Kangarawa, Plazland, Libertanny, Dragons Blood, Republic of Berzerkistan, Liberstankonia, Sericena, Stanisiti, Matdor, Firenation91, Eagas, Brethren, East Malaysia, Marrabuk, Stellar Colonies, Rhealaliit, Ridann, Servants of Gizmo, Evrigenis, Modra, Rainbow Vests, Asendavia, Stumptopia, Morrowine, Merlovich, Zukchiva, The Eternal Land of Jong, Todd McCloud, Ripsylvania, and 17 others.Tretrid, Acronis, Coruh, The Three States of Fortuna, BuciLand, Peoples Republic of GG, Staynes, Aivintis, Greater New Cassandra, Jakubonia, Mays Austrian Nation, Oofery, The Brazillian Parlament Of Idideology, TM-Jesselton, The Atlae Isles, Filipopol, and A mean old man.