The United States of Dignic Freuraternia
“You Can't Stop Progress”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Location: the South Pacific
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
The United States of Dignic Freuraternia is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Great Leader with an iron fist, and renowned for its deadly medical pandemics, infamous sell-swords, and avowedly heterosexual populace. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 2.641 billion Dignic Freuraternians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The enormous, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lutherville. The average income tax rate is 81.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Dignic Freuraternian economy, worth 323 trillion dollars a year, is quite specialized and mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Arms Manufacturing, Furniture Restoration, Cheese Exports, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is an impressive 122,611 dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
Therapists dispense hugs for heroin dealers and cuddles for crackheads, gun-wielding criminals always wear appropriate eye and ear protection, nursing mothers are often arrested for indecent exposure, and cash-strapped junkies lick rabbits for a cheap high. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dignic Freuraternia's national animal is the squirrel, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Dignic Freuraternia, cash-strapped junkies lick rabbits for a cheap high.
- : Following new legislation in Dignic Freuraternia, nursing mothers are often arrested for indecent exposure.
- : Following new legislation in Dignic Freuraternia, gun-wielding criminals always wear appropriate eye and ear protection.
- : Following new legislation in Dignic Freuraternia, therapists dispense hugs for heroin dealers and cuddles for crackheads.
- : Dignic Freuraternia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Fairness in Collective Bargaining"".
- : Dignic Freuraternia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Dignic Freuraternia was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Ipugao.
- : Dignic Freuraternia was endorsed by The Principality of Freavia.
- : Following new legislation in Dignic Freuraternia, a National Academy regulates grammar and usage.
- : Following new legislation in Dignic Freuraternia, Merry Birthday is a popular protest song despite the risk of fines and royalty dues.
Endorsements Received: 93 » Qvait, Crystal Creation, Aumeltopia, Mapico, Beepee, Volaworand, Land Without Shrimp, Bleakfoot, Amerion, Noveos, New Briantown, Wehraboos, Kandorith, Tsunamy, PenguinPies, Linguiniland, Erinor, Farengeto, Bawkie, Terran Draconia, Baltenlands, The Filippinas, Ebonhand, Kringalia, West Pastafaria, Turks of The Eastern Calculus, Anserisa, Sedunn, Quh, Dis7Nation, Marinho Islands, Laamiva, Auphelia, Corgitopiaa, Techganet, Andinla, Sandaoguo, Shefino, Drugged Monkeys, Belschaft, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Maerist, Hanguk-Nippon, Midand, Concrete Slab, Myness, Merevane, Aidenfieeld, Tepertopia, Holy Free, and 43 others.Nowa Europa, Phanama, Purple Hyacinth, Bartonia Nova, Royaltica, Zataras, House Ahsanul, Alfama, Vanbella, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Rabbitz, Rebel-topia, Apartment 11F, Doraya, Rotenaplistan, The Imperial Frost Federation, Aurcania, Treir, Synarion, Wakandan Tribes, Holota, Wallechi, Qawe, The Altan, Seythennia, Death to democracy, Scu Greinne, Conexia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Bichedder, NIGHTRAY, Libedistan, West Bridgeport, Westenhald, New Belgrade, Blondiesland, Gonrati, The United Australian States, LadyRebels, Ralphburg, New Goldman, Freavia, and Ipugao.