The Constitutional Monarchy of Diets
“United we stand”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
The Constitutional Monarchy of Diets is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Lodewijk-Asscher of Labour with an even hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space, devotion to social welfare, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate population of 1.855 billion Dietsians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Waering. The average income tax rate is 79.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Dietsian economy, worth 146 trillion Folders a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is 79,079 Folders, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Banning party poppers has been a real party pooper, dangerous criminals are often 'accidentally' sent on one-way trips to Maxtopia, 'A is for Annulment' is a popular children's song, and some say Lodewijk-Asscher of Labour has gone MAD after authorizing the development of apocalyptic biological weapons. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Diets's national animal is the Short-haired Dietsen, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Franxxism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Diets, some say Lodewijk-Asscher of Labour has gone MAD after authorizing the development of apocalyptic biological weapons.
- : Following new legislation in Diets, 'A is for Annulment' is a popular children's song.
- : Following new legislation in Diets, dangerous criminals are often 'accidentally' sent on one-way trips to Maxtopia.
- : Following new legislation in Diets, banning party poppers has been a real party pooper.
- : Following new legislation in Diets, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes.
- : Diets was endorsed by The Republic of Limburgvolk.
- : Diets was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : Diets was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Diets, political candidates recite daily pledges of loyalty to their chosen party.
- : Diets endorsed The Fifth Dual Republics of Kanokla.
Endorsements Received: 73 » Imperium Anglorum, Prussian-Union, Saint Domingo, Elisabethshagen, Jim the Baptist, Nardin, Eritei, Regnum Italiae, Irminsulia, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, St Scarlett, Northern German Federation, Thracia Republic, Yahlia, Shagolaa, Republic of Satherland, Feria-Alkaline, South St Maarten, An Clar, Stromia, Wiener-Neustadt, Parliamentary Laramidia, Dark Matter, Outer Sparta, Continental Social Democrats, The New Nordic Union, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Walfo, Alsted, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Invernessia, Someseni, The Champions League, Neuchateau, Leranditale, Boldia, North of Americas, Sloburg, Pilipinas and Malaya, Savinecross, The Seven Provinces, GanymedEuropa, Shaor, Ausvelt, Destyntine, Abject Ludicrosity, Socialist Balkans, The Kingdom of Denmark, Terdiatlans, Jahass, and 23 others.Mons Graupius, Lyallpur, Grodisze, Imperium Germaniae, The Oriental Empire, Vieternozsk, Rivierenland, Chioganah, Sienkahn, Othenhiem, Chronus, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Enway, Meropis, Crestphalia, Drew Durrnil, Dizgovzy, Pavaludia, United Engiresco, Cotee, The New Mexican Confederation, Trixeland, and Kanokla.