The Republic of Deblar
“Strength Through Freedom”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Location: Conch Kingdom
Regional Influence: Page
The Republic of Deblar is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its daily referendums, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, devout population of 415 million Deblarians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded morass — prioritizes Administration, with Welfare, Law & Order, and Environment also on the agenda. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Port Gregory. The average income tax rate is 82.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Deblarian economy, worth 23.4 trillion Deblarian Dollars a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Door-to-door Insurance Sales and Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 56,489 Deblarian Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The tax agency is feared more than serial killers and terrorists, coffee cups have grown in size to accommodate the huge ingredients list, wildlife have trouble navigating the electric fences surrounding national forests, and paralegals spend all day Hewlett-Packing attorneys' law briefs. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Deblar's national animal is the Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Deblar, paralegals spend all day Hewlett-Packing attorneys' law briefs.
- : Following new legislation in Deblar, wildlife have trouble navigating the electric fences surrounding national forests.
- : Following new legislation in Deblar, coffee cups have grown in size to accommodate the huge ingredients list.
- : Following new legislation in Deblar, the tax agency is feared more than serial killers and terrorists.
- : Deblar voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Kelssek".
- : Following new legislation in Deblar, most citizens in Deblar are abject pyrophobes after extremely graphic pamphlets were mailed nationwide by the government.
- : Following new legislation in Deblar, in life full of care there is no time to stop and stare.
- : Deblar was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
- : Following new legislation in Deblar, snooze factory is now prison lingo for rehabilitation center.
- : Following new legislation in Deblar, arbitration is mightier than the sword.
Endorsements Received: 60 » Duby, Socialist Platypus, Charville, Nova Briton, Balan Bar, Pervincia, Liberto-Ancapistan, Primis Tenebris, Kurczak Mielony, Gatorstan, Cle Brait, GreatBritannia, Land of Legacy, Commuba, Stustu, Cyzixraqab, Lislandia, The Spook Who Sat By The Door, Aelandi, Xavier The 1, El Blurkistan, Saint Killebrew, Hubdova, Vivenxistan, The Free City of Nelson, Wakaru, Jossel, The Psittacines, Space Nudists, Skoorb, Hockeyyekcoh, Werstonal, BadBitchVille, Clownclub, Suryadweep Islands, GibmeMoney, Free Azell, Kursibar, Ciapore, The sovereign provinces of Mesha, Hamptoria, Mandarivia, Erithian, Devonigondwana, Oktadonia, Eastern Starbowie, Seolia, Ziroxeut, Nueva Rico, Untied States of Matter, and 10 others.Cramboria, Redamia, The Orange Microwaves, Covoicotheval, United Cyber Tech, Zuelong, Kliffoj, Great Luirokitanea, Swiss Hommousionopia, and Elythrea.