The Theocracy of DeadlyAntics
“Poverty Ends With Sacrifice To The One True God Anubis”
|Category: Iron Fist Consumerists|
Location: The North Pacific
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Theocracy of DeadlyAntics is a huge, orderly nation, renowned for its infamous sell-swords, irreverence towards religion, and enforced nudity. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 363 million DeadlyAnticsians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order, Administration, and Education are also considered important, while Social Policy and Spirituality are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of SentientDeathlicanity. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 60.7%.
The all-consuming DeadlyAnticsian economy, worth 39.6 trillion gold coins a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Trout Farming. Black market activity is extensive. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 109,137 gold coins, with the richest citizens earning 8.6 times as much as the poorest.
The country is preparing for war, 50% of adverts on children's television are for clothes made of cotton wool, legitimate job descriptions now include "smiling and waving", and the government keeps its thumb on the scales of justice. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. DeadlyAntics's national animal is the crocodile, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to heavy metals seepage into national waterways.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in DeadlyAntics, the government keeps its thumb on the scales of justice.
- : DeadlyAntics voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Quebecshire".
- : DeadlyAntics voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Convicted Voters".
- : Following new legislation in DeadlyAntics, legitimate job descriptions now include "smiling and waving".
- : DeadlyAntics was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
- : DeadlyAntics voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Ellenburg".
- : DeadlyAntics voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Native Prairies and Grasslands".
- : Following new legislation in DeadlyAntics, 50% of adverts on children's television are for clothes made of cotton wool.
- : Following new legislation in DeadlyAntics, the country is preparing for war.
- : Following new legislation in DeadlyAntics, counselors have to sign pledges supporting gay rights before they can speak to any patients.
Endorsements Received: 124 » Venicea, Omnistria, Aerilia, Xagill, Zzozona, Tyirza, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Libvillia, Shadowrik, Ethnon, Illusia and Neverendia, Yaorozu, Dreadton, Hamerica, Great Bights Mum, Ellbonnia, Former English Colony, Tringapore, Guer Aike, Imperial Pieserged, Bankowiata, Orado, Bharathvarsh, Koda-Land, Corfad, The Rhein States, Sopernia, Shibutani, Hardscrabble, Territorio di Nessuno, Lulubellia, Siwale, Svenskskit, Nouvelle-Guadeloupe, Solcius, McMasterdonia, Loutsland, Steampunk Ariel, Selfgradatude, Dar es Saalam, Xentherida, Notyoutopia, Seanat, Republica Guilleana, Sil Dorsett, The Mazur Empire, Climeria, El Fiji Grande, Cretox State, The Tampa Bay Rays, and 74 others.Sikol, Aryan Homeland, Dangine, Yellops, Ariele, Francois Isidore, East Akra, Yokciq Empire, Wilkshire, Interdimensional Zone, Bearical, Planes, Empy, Fizban, Kragsgale, Nova Arcania, Drueste, Joevala, Kastonvia, Unshleepd, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Muqatil, Jaxikistan, Frances Francis the First of France, Lux Conos, Tsandonown, Card Kingdom, WeKnow, Super Girl, Pasargad, Mon Island, New Lakemba, Nation1812, Figyjharli, The Pantheons, Pallaith, Sunto, Outer Shenendoah, Blyskalia, Sahriastan, Capablanca, Lionia, Simone Republic, Glurponia, Allah Subhan, The Blazeland Administration, Beta Cyndriel, Valentine Z, His Enduring Majesty, Tibus Heth, Eternal Dominion, North Bratislava, The Calabash Protectorate, Wineclaw, ROM, Vesteysia, Nimarya, Chips and Guac, New Celoveniortan, Kranostav, Pazair, Que Lukustinardon, Praeceps, Seguidores de la grasas, Zapiron, Godwanna, Votak Matim, United Capitalist Provinces, TyGerria, Palgo, Ravensblast, Rockamaba, Dabarastan, and Cam Zazi.