The Federal Republic of Dasche
“Всегда прогрессируйте, всегда двигайтесь вперед.”
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
The Federal Republic of Dasche is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Sebastian Marković with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, compulsory military service, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 1.188 billion Dascheans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Zagreb. The average income tax rate is 69.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Daschean economy, worth 125 trillion Daschmarks a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Basket Weaving, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 106,010 Daschmarks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The only thing that can pin down a "superhero" is red tape, the Smalltopian embassy doubles as an electoral campaign headquarters, hospitals in Dasche are too busy serving the needs of Forest to see Dascheans, and the nation's politicians are known more for the internet memes they spawn than any of their accomplishments. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dasche's national animal is the Eurasian Hobby, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dasche's influence in Forest rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Dasche was endorsed by The Anti-Monarchist Shogunate of Zinguanaville.
- : Dasche endorsed The Anti-Monarchist Shogunate of Zinguanaville.
- : Dasche voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom Of Association".
- : Following new legislation in Dasche, the nation's politicians are known more for the internet memes they spawn than any of their accomplishments.
- : Dasche was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "New York Times Democracy".
- : Dasche was endorsed by The United Syndicates of Litauengrad.
- : Dasche endorsed The United Syndicates of Litauengrad.
- : Dasche endorsed The People's Republic of Artemis.
- : Dasche endorsed The Planetary Alliance of Jutsa.
Endorsements Received: 31 » Ownzone, Terrabod, Atsvea, Ruinenlust, Daarwyrth, Anachronolandia, Garbelia, Novian Republics, Lura, Hyon Delta, Einswenn, Zerkyr Xiszczy, Bilsa, Simbolon, Caterasia, Foir, The Cypher Nine, Feladria, Cikya, New Autarky, Lugnan, Myuscao, Chilledsville, Twiliydawn, Arklanda, Ordealius, Effazio, Ancorai, Jutsa, Litauengrad, and Zinguanaville.