The Constitutional Monarchy of Cyrtenes
“Mīn wandrian-scyf ful ǣlen is”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Location: the Rejected Realms
Regional Influence: Squire
The Constitutional Monarchy of Cyrtenes is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by Sarah the Quizzical with an even hand, and notable for its national health service, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 7.034 billion Cyrtenesians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mercia. The average income tax rate is 79.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Cyrtenesian economy, worth 680 trillion Gelds a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 96,777 Gelds, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Holiday light displays just aren't the same without seizure-inducing strobe effects, sales of trenchcoats are on the rise, every product goes through extensive safety-testing by the government, and the minority inevitably have their addenda vetoed. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Cyrtenes's national animal is the White Falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Cyrtenes voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Ever-Wandering Souls".
- : Cyrtenes voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Pedagogical Freedom".
- : Cyrtenes voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Syria".
- : Cyrtenes endorsed The Federation of Ulslur.
- : Cyrtenes endorsed The Lucky Question Mark﹖ of Makdon.
- : Cyrtenes was endorsed by The Federation of Ulslur.
- : Cyrtenes was endorsed by The Lucky Question Mark﹖ of Makdon.
- : Following new legislation in Cyrtenes, the minority inevitably have their addenda vetoed.
- : Following new legislation in Cyrtenes, every product goes through extensive safety-testing by the government.
- : Cyrtenes voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Altino".
Endorsements Received: 38 » Aggro, Zavea, Farrakhan, Unibot III, Perfect Sublime Masters, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Pettlland, Emeseses, Collosuss, Aqueira, Xyloqua, Yoshiterra, Andromeda Islands, Rubian Empire, Florin, Doormat to the Lord, Aandruzognivia, Volsar, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Panormia, The Libertarian Republic of Savages, Zerentopia, Razorback, Magrinia, Delight, Greater Cesnica, Visionary Union, Nation of Urie, Arinteriswith, Fragmented Spero, Crazy Firemen, Black Hawk Raider Refugees, A Leaf on the Wind, United Libor Lefunkistan, Kaiserreich Subreddit, Makdon, and Ulslur.