The Sacred Ornithocracy of Crowacia
“Take these broken wings and learn to fly, baby”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Squire
The Sacred Ornithocracy of Crowacia is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Birdie Sanders with an even hand, and renowned for its compulsory military service, otherworldly petting zoo, and anti-smoking policies. The compassionate, democratic population of 4.719 billion occult hermits and avian swashbucklers are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Yfeldes. The average income tax rate is 94.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Crowfolk economy, worth 445 trillion souldusts a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 94,361 souldusts, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Embarrassed police officers wear spandex and carry net guns, many in Crowacia are born in the purple, East Lebatuckese astronauts' favorite game during downtime on the Multinational Space Station is 'I Spy', and high-income earners pay a 100% tax rate. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Crowacia's national animal is the thing in the corner of your eye, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Neoasatru - popular but unofficial.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Crowacia, high-income earners pay a 100% tax rate.
- : Following new legislation in Crowacia, East Lebatuckese astronauts' favorite game during downtime on the Multinational Space Station is 'I Spy'.
- : Following new legislation in Crowacia, many in Crowacia are born in the purple.
- : Following new legislation in Crowacia, embarrassed police officers wear spandex and carry net guns.
- : Following new legislation in Crowacia, the military is researching proton packs and PK-meters to combat "unseen enemy forces".
- : Crowacia was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Palgo.
- : Crowacia published "Crowacia's Core Principles of Moral Integrity" (Factbook: Culture).
- : Crowacia changed its national demonym plural to "occult hermits and avian swashbucklers".
- : Crowacia changed its national demonym plural to "whispering monks and occult birdfolk".
- : Crowacia changed its national demonym plural to "birdkeeper monks and avian pirates".
Endorsements Received: 57 » Ruinenlust, Feladria, Ownzone, Cat-Herders United, Ransium, Canaltia, Turbeaux, Love and Nature, Novian Republics, Cheloboria, Appendia, Frieden-und Freudenland, Anachronolandia, Atsvea, Lura, Pen Blanityion, Hyon Delta, Ordand, Caterasia, Middle Barael, Window Land, Aeterno Tranquillitas, The Black Forrest, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Simbolon, Ironic Remarks, Candlewhisper Archive, The Most Serene Republicans, Terrabod, Blon Gre, Effazio, Bananaistan, Taco Respublic, The Void Territories, Roless, Norginlajicratefe, Forgotten Beauty, Kannap, Artemis, Entitize, Garbelia, Ziotah and Riverside, Alcantaria, Zinguanaville, The Long Valley, Bregaria, Einswenn, The Cypher Nine, Daarwyrth, Zerkyr Xiszczy, and 7 others.Doxstern, New Ladavia, Ordealius, Jutsa, Democratic Republic of Cacusia, East Skirsburg, and The World Wildlife Fund.