The Beautiful Provinces of Cozia
“A Fireplace on a Rainy Day”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Handshaker
The Beautiful Provinces of Cozia is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Holly Hallsom with a fair hand, and renowned for its daily referendums, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 3.05 billion Cozians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Windflower. The average income tax rate is 68.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Cozian economy, worth 381 trillion Cozian Dollars a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 124,972 Cozian Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.7 times as much as the poorest.
Fraternities are notorious for drunken hooliganism, wilderness-dwelling hermits are surprised to find railway stations on their front doorsteps, orphans would rather live their life of luxury than be adopted by prospective parents, and Michelin-star chefs are being called on to prepare menus for six-year-olds. Crime is totally unknown. Cozia's national animal is the Cozian Hummingbird, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Cozia was endorsed by The Dominion of Lusgastan.
- : Cozia endorsed The Constitutional Monarchy of Polistant.
- : Cozia endorsed The Empire of WhysashaPOTATO.
- : Cozia was endorsed by The Empire of WhysashaPOTATO.
- : Cozia was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Polistant.
- : Following new legislation in Cozia, Michelin-star chefs are being called on to prepare menus for six-year-olds.
- : Following new legislation in Cozia, orphans would rather live their life of luxury than be adopted by prospective parents.
- : Cozia endorsed The Free Land of Bird State.
- : Cozia was endorsed by The Free Land of Bird State.
- : Following new legislation in Cozia, wilderness-dwelling hermits are surprised to find railway stations on their front doorsteps.
Endorsements Received: 28 » Weihbach, ImperialRussia, The Stigyan Triumvirate, The Greenlandic North, The Provincial Union of the Pacific, Dawcreek, New Narag Empire, Reactia, Platinum Skills, Slowetia, Andromedian, Bostovania, Zinnea, Melehan, Wintermoot, Lattvland, Ehrenfest, Accastine, Wheopia, Svipjoth, Hayden Rivers, Penguin Dictators, United Malay Federation, Asherjuko, New Montith, Bird State, WhysashaPOTATO, and Lusgastan.