The Royal Kingdom of Costa Estre
“Aequalitas et Iustitia”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Location: the South Pacific
Regional Influence: Page
The Royal Kingdom of Costa Estre is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by The Queen Beauty Aleena II with an even hand, and remarkable for its pith helmet sales, anti-smoking policies, and ubiquitous missile silos. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 17.109 billion Estrenians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Marina Bay. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 23.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Costa Estrenian economy, worth a remarkable 5,015 trillion estranus dimes a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 293,154 estranus dimes, with the richest citizens earning 8.2 times as much as the poorest.
Polygamy is legal, Thomas the Spank Engine is the most popular and controversial children's show in the nation, voting is voluntary, and fifty years of pension funds can disappear in half a second. Crime is totally unknown. Costa Estre's national animal is the royal tiger, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Islam.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Costa Estre was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Ipugao.
- : Following new legislation in Costa Estre, fifty years of pension funds can disappear in half a second.
- : Following new legislation in Costa Estre, voting is voluntary.
- : Following new legislation in Costa Estre, Thomas the Spank Engine is the most popular and controversial children's show in the nation.
- : Costa Estre lost the endorsement of The Grand Empire of New Goldman.
- : Following new legislation in Costa Estre, polygamy is legal.
- : Following new legislation in Costa Estre, according to the latest national census as many as two-thirds of the respondents possibly consider 'violet' their favorite color.
- : Following new legislation in Costa Estre, there's an aura of pseudoscience around academia.
- : Following new legislation in Costa Estre, infantry are nicknamed "mushrooms" because they get fed crap and are left in the dark.
- : Following new legislation in Costa Estre, in musicals everybody's a little bit racist.
Endorsements Received: 112 » Curlyhoward, Drugged Monkeys, Tsunamy, Farengeto, Kringalia, Sandaoguo, Belschaft, FreeFishers, The Solar System Scope, Erinor, Oxsania, Moreana, Si-topia, Aidenfieeld, Hanguk-Nippon, Darakin, Volaworand, Sedunn, Techganet, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Antarctic Empires, New Briantown, Aumeltopia, Beepee, Isokenzar, Rebel-topia, Cuuldere, Direwolf1, Kandorith, Auphelia, Wehraboos, North Catimestistrianes, Changolandia, The West Valley Mountains, Amerion, PenguinPies, Dasko, The Filippinas, Nowa Europa, Aurcania, Land Without Shrimp, Maeiland, Xandev, Mapico, Fasire, Abarri, Bear Connors Paradiso, Bleakfoot, Noveos, Terran Draconia, and 62 others.Bawkie, Farelonia, West Pastafaria, Anserisa, Turks of The Eastern Calculus, Vardanfel, The Worst army of, Ebonhand, Holy Free, Baltenlands, Marinho Islands, Shefino, Springhollow, Compli, Laamiva, Corgitopiaa, Myness, Midand, Andinla, Concrete Slab, Yeldarbsland, Royaltica, Tepertopia, Brunier, Merevane, Phanama, Purple Hyacinth, Bartonia Nova, Alfama, Zataras, Rabbitz, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Euro Pacifica, Rotenaplistan, Blondiesland, Drystar, Eskvenn, WI SD EA D, Qvait, The Imperial Frost Federation, Treir, Synarion, Wakandan Tribes, Wallechi, Holota, Qawe, The Altan, Seythennia, Death to democracy, Scu Greinne, Conexia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Proctethia, Bichedder, NIGHTRAY, Libedistan, Westenhald, Gonrati, New Belgrade, The United Australian States, Freavia, and Ipugao.