The Fiefdom of Conburg
“Per mare, per terras”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Vassal
The Fiefdom of Conburg is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its burgeoning Sealion population. The hard-working population of 496 million Conburgians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 19.6%.
The Conburgian economy, worth 21.8 trillion Marks a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Basket Weaving, Book Publishing, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is 44,013 Marks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Conburg's national animal is the Sealion, which can occasionally be seen avoiding garbage in the nation's murky oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Conburg's influence in Niaf rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Conburg's influence in Niaf rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Conburg's influence in Niaf rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Conburg resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Conburg's influence in Niaf rose from "Zero" to "Page".
- : Conburg was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Conburg endorsed The Republic of Vengeance up on those who invades.
- : Conburg relocated from NordFerretTon to Niaf.
- : Conburg was endorsed by The Republic of Vengeance up on those who invades.
- : Conburg was endorsed by The Empire of HASTINAPURI.