The Dirigen Empire of Conaisia
“Shining bright, strengthening might!”
|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Regional Influence: Unproven
The Dirigen Empire of Conaisia is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Viscacio Mesegundo with an even hand, and renowned for its otherworldly petting zoo, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 1.194 billion Conaisians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized, corrupt government is primarily concerned with Industry, although Education, Administration, and Defense are also considered important, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Paris. The average income tax rate is 27.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Conaisian economy, worth 132 trillion Sallian Euros a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Retail industry, with significant contributions from Gambling, Information Technology, and Furniture Restoration. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an impressive 111,308 Sallian Euros, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.2 times as much as the poorest.
Teachers are dying as they attempt to read 500 word essays without pausing for breath, for 25 Sallian Euros tourists can gawk at the site of national tragedy, shelters struggle to keep up with the endless intake of stray animals, and most academic research has ground to a halt. Crime is moderate, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Conaisia's national animal is the Conaisian Rooster, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Roman Catholic.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Conaisia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Black Market.
- : Conaisia changed its national nation type to "Dirigen Empire".
- : Conaisia changed its national leader to "Viscacio Mesegundo".
- : Conaisia changed its national leader to "King Viscacio XII" and its nation type to "Second Empire".
- : Following new legislation in Conaisia, most academic research has ground to a halt.
- : Following new legislation in Conaisia, shelters struggle to keep up with the endless intake of stray animals.
- : Following new legislation in Conaisia, for 25 Sallian Euros tourists can gawk at the site of national tragedy.
- : Following new legislation in Conaisia, teachers are dying as they attempt to read 500 word essays without pausing for breath.
- : Conaisia changed its national faith to "Roman Catholic".
- : Following new legislation in Conaisia, Roman Catholic has been named as Conaisia's national religion.