The Dictatorship of Communist republic of Kaiden
“Unity, Discipline, Work”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Location: The North Pacific
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
The Dictatorship of Communist republic of Kaiden is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by William Sprouce with an iron fist, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and frequent executions. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, devout population of 943 million Communist republic of kaidenians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kings City. The average income tax rate is 36.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Communist republic of Kaidenian economy, worth 89.2 trillion Communist dollars a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is 94,550 Communist dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
School plays were recently banned due to concerns of child endangerment, camera crews have accompanied conscripted dancers to film 'Marching On Ice', signs saying "No Poor People or Weirdoes" are common outside shops and cafés, and former customs officers are adjusting to their new lives as market stall traders. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Communist republic of Kaiden's national animal is the Wingmen Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Communist republic of Kaiden, former customs officers are adjusting to their new lives as market stall traders.
- : Following new legislation in Communist republic of Kaiden, signs saying "No Poor People or Weirdoes" are common outside shops and cafés.
- : Communist republic of Kaiden was endorsed by The Caspian Commonwealth of Dabarastan.
- : Communist republic of Kaiden voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Ellenburg".
- : Communist republic of Kaiden voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Native Prairies and Grasslands".
- : Communist republic of Kaiden endorsed The Matriarchy of Ravensblast.
- : Following new legislation in Communist republic of Kaiden, camera crews have accompanied conscripted dancers to film 'Marching On Ice'.
- : Following new legislation in Communist republic of Kaiden, school plays were recently banned due to concerns of child endangerment.
- : Following new legislation in Communist republic of Kaiden, there's a lot of babies crying for milk in the middle of the day.
- : Communist republic of Kaiden was endorsed by The Matriarchy of Ravensblast.
Endorsements Received: 168 » Shibutani, Zzozona, Former English Colony, Siwale, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Notyoutopia, Territorio di Nessuno, Cretox State, Ellbonnia, Aerilia, New Lakemba, Orado, Koda-Land, Hardscrabble, Star Kingdom, Hamerica, Valentine Z, Port Naga, Lulubellia, Yaorozu, Empy, The Tampa Bay Rays, Loutsland, The Rhein States, Bankowiata, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Pytong, Great Bights Mum, Guer Aike, Dreadton, Seijitsu, Corfad, Dar es Saalam, Republica Guilleana, North Bratislava, Great Jenovah, Climeria, 1 very fast endotarter, The Endless Eventide, Galbadiana, Votak Matim, Frances Francis the First of France, Kranostav, Slyakanya, Ethnon, Interdimensional Zone, Runeda, Wineclaw, Odelinor, Selfgradatude, and 118 others.Holy Oranz, Kragsgale, Sevinland, The Iron Lions, Blyskalia, Sunto, Omnistria, Godwanna, Svenskskit, Yellops, The Pantheons, Nodnarb, The Serdey Islands, Libertania Democratica, Bharathvarsh, Illusia and Neverendia, Yokciq Empire, Xagill, His Enduring Majesty, Aeolist, Sikol, Pallaith, Joodey, Ravendi, Xentherida, Heilhum Imperius, Sil Dorsett, Wilkshire, El Fiji Grande, Planes, Moneyflows, Imperial Pieserged, Darkmondoria, Zyvetskistaahn, Madjack, Draconian Progression, East Akra, Pasargad, Shadowrik, The Mazur Empire, Upper Libertatem, Simone Republic, Sachi, The AnCap Pirate Utopia, Daiz, Shinjuku tokyo 0, Super Girl, McMasterdonia, Xipher, Strongwill, Moubarakistan, Chips and Guac, Glurponia, Vesteysia, Barabolia, WeKnow, Katuda, Svenskan, Francois Isidore, Aoncarpa, Valgarda, Kromi, Zemnaya Svoboda, Maott, Figyjharli, Wapistan, Dangine, Travislavania, Siforpeo, Tyirza, Clan Spaniel, Aryan Homeland, Xyrron, Steampunk Ariel, Mon Island, The Austro Germanic Union, Pleroma Sans Romans, Perikuresu, Defense For The World Assembly, Tsandonown, Seanat, Libvillia, Greater Ale Permars, Ariele, Novremia, Merconitonitopia, Card Kingdom, Kastonvia, Sopernia, Bearical, Fizban, Unshleepd, Muqatil, Venicea, Nova Arcania, Drueste, Erisoria, Outer Shenendoah, Sahriastan, Lionia, Capablanca, Logovets, Apollo Park, The Calabash Protectorate, ROM, The Blazeland Administration, Tibus Heth, Nimarya, New Celoveniortan, Pazair, Que Lukustinardon, Obelias, Tringapore, Zapiron, Praeceps, Palgo, Ravensblast, and Dabarastan.