The United Chocolate States of Cocao
“Want Some Chocolate? It's good”
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Location: the South Pacific
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
The United Chocolate States of Cocao is a huge, genial nation, remarkable for its daily referendums, otherworldly petting zoo, and soft-spoken computers. The compassionate, democratic population of 732 million Cocans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of LE CONTOS. The average income tax rate is 60.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Cocan economy, worth 54.1 trillion Cao Dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is 73,867 Cao Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Parking's carefree without parking car fees, the national security service are a bunch of crooks, infantry are nicknamed "mushrooms" because they get fed crap and are left in the dark, and confessions don't count if suffixed with "izzle". Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Cocao's national animal is the Quege Horse, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Cocao voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Fairness in Collective Bargaining"".
- : Following new legislation in Cocao, confessions don't count if suffixed with "izzle".
- : Following new legislation in Cocao, infantry are nicknamed "mushrooms" because they get fed crap and are left in the dark.
- : Following new legislation in Cocao, the national security service are a bunch of crooks.
- : Following new legislation in Cocao, parking's carefree without parking car fees.
- : Following new legislation in Cocao, the studies of art and philosophy are banned.
- : Following new legislation in Cocao, the once prosperous capital is in utter decline.
- : Cocao's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Cocao voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Lily".
- : Cocao voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Supporting People with Disabilities".
Endorsements Received: 62 » Marinho Islands, Qvait, New Briantown, Amerion, Tepertopia, Erinor, Tughampton, Land Without Shrimp, Aidenfieeld, PenguinPies, Bawkie, Bleakfoot, Nowa Europa, Corgitopiaa, Merevane, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Alaninia, Bartonia Nova, Wehraboos, Purple Hyacinth, Aumeltopia, Samofia, Ebonhand, Volaworand, The Imperial Frost Federation, Zataras, Farengeto, Treir, Kandorith, Synarion, Belschaft, Rebel-topia, Wallechi, Auphelia, Wakandan Tribes, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, Holota, Qawe, The Altan, Seythennia, Death to democracy, Beepee, Sau Man Frescher, Scu Greinne, Conexia, Concrete Slab, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, Yeses, Sandaoguo, and 12 others.Linguiniland, Bichedder, NIGHTRAY, Ipugao, Eskvenn, Libedistan, Westenhald, Sedunn, New Belgrade, Gonrati, The United Australian States, and LadyRebels.