The Republic of Chiyuki
“Gold in peace, steel in war.”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
The Republic of Chiyuki is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its frequent executions, compulsory military service, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, hard-working population of 708 million Yukians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Defense, and Welfare also on the agenda, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Guroyu. The average income tax rate is 25.6%.
The strong Yukian economy, worth 48.2 trillion Chius a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with significant contributions from Basket Weaving, Retail, and Pizza Delivery. Average income is 68,051 Chius, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.8 times as much as the poorest.
Petitions to the government are being used to insulate politicians' office walls, TV shows must meet strict ethnicity quotas, an increasing percentage of the population's youth have homosexual parents, and the "feminist protest" defence is increasingly common for cases of armed robbery. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Chiyuki's national animal is the Red Panda, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Chiyuki's influence in Cynosure rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Chiyuki's influence in Cynosure rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Chiyuki's influence in Cynosure rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Chiyuki was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Average.
- : Chiyuki applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Chiyuki relocated from Balder to Cynosure.
- : Chiyuki altered its national flag.
- : Following new legislation in Chiyuki, the "feminist protest" defence is increasingly common for cases of armed robbery.
- : Following new legislation in Chiyuki, an increasing percentage of the population's youth have homosexual parents.
- : Following new legislation in Chiyuki, TV shows must meet strict ethnicity quotas.