The Free Territory of Cerdenia
“Freedom For Those Who Agree With Me”
Regional Influence: Envoy
The Free Territory of Cerdenia is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by John Longick with a fair hand, and renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, rampant corporate plagiarism, and smutty television. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 7.838 billion Cerdenians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, liberal, outspoken government, or what there is of one, is primarily concerned with Industry, with Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Law & Order aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of City of Godly Potato. The average income tax rate is 3.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Cerdenian economy, worth 867 trillion Potatoes a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is fairly diversified and dominated by the Retail industry, with significant contributions from Soda Sales, Uranium Mining, and Information Technology. Average income is an impressive 110,633 Potatoes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.2 times as much as the poorest.
People say that smog must be good for you because of its healthy green colour, most people learn to drive on crash courses, annual Formula One races bring the capital to a screeching halt, and citizens are frequently held up at gunpoint by their local pizza delivery boys. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, probably because of the absence of a police force. Cerdenia's national animal is the Flying Potato, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its national religion is Cult of John Longick.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Cerdenia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Voice of ARB".
- : Cerdenia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Economic Output.
- : Cerdenia lodged a message on the The High Court Regional Message Board.
- : Cerdenia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Elysium Station II".
- : Cerdenia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "The Commission on Sentient and sapient rights".
- : Cerdenia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Cerdenia, citizens are frequently held up at gunpoint by their local pizza delivery boys.
- : Following new legislation in Cerdenia, annual Formula One races bring the capital to a screeching halt.
- : Cerdenia was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Redorkra.
- : Following new legislation in Cerdenia, most people learn to drive on crash courses.
Endorsements Received: 60 » New Alesland, Western Mediterranea, Rushenberg, Angypt, Zermanny, German Moravia, Uppenja, Second Kitary, Marvinville, Sho-Ol, Wolventoft, Dendrobium, Typia, Der Hyperbeschleunigter Drache, Vellaelra, The United Patagonian States, South Mouse Island, Grazistica, Armarilla, Darwinton, Millenhaal, Rheimance, Rayekka, Oxyformal, Ravonnia, Sunipi, PLJ, Amadeusk, Filipistan, Silveriant, Aviness, Obliquity, Pufotia, Brototh, Vullconia, Marie Byrd, Santa Marana, The Astora Republic, Orang Moku, Tijati, Kochevnia, Shrekistani, The Ambis, Taijao, Reavina, No-ja, Northern New Stellanerown, Lukaymmunki, Stach, Flandronia, and 10 others.Teonage, Oclade, Browntiona, Hacacia, Ermica, Apelana, Entente da madeira, Tattertot, Mardis, and Redorkra.