The Republic of Celestial Emissary
“Twirling Toward Freedom”
|Category: Moralistic Democracy|
Location: European Commonwealth
Regional Influence: Eminence Grise
The Republic of Celestial Emissary is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its frequent executions. The hard-working population of 3.991 billion Celestial Emissaryians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 40.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Celestial Emissaryian economy, worth 176 trillion pesos a year, is quite specialized and led by the Woodchip Exports industry, with major contributions from Basket Weaving, Information Technology, and Gambling. Average income is 44,141 pesos, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
50% of adverts on children's television are for clothes made of cotton wool, euthanasia is legal, former arsonists can be found on local fire brigades, and many of the unemployed have had the fight taken out of them. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Celestial Emissary's national animal is the dolphin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Celestial Emissary's influence in European Commonwealth rose from "Dealmaker" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Celestial Emissary's influence in European Commonwealth fell from "Superpower" to "Dealmaker".
- : Celestial Emissary resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Celestial Emissary became WA Delegate of European Commonwealth.
- : Celestial Emissary's influence in European Commonwealth rose from "Zero" to "Superpower".
- : Celestial Emissary was endorsed by The Fenda of A time traveller 1.
- : Celestial Emissary relocated from Artificial Solar System to European Commonwealth.
- : Celestial Emissary was endorsed by The Colony of Dino21.
- : Celestial Emissary was endorsed by The Not bad guys of Foriffelostan.
- : Celestial Emissary endorsed The Republic of Vara 19.