The Queendom of Cecilly
“By their fruits you shall know them”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Location: the Rejected Realms
Regional Influence: Squire
The Queendom of Cecilly is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Silversteel Valkyrie Cecilly with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, digital currency, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The compassionate, democratic population of 14.546 billion Cecilites hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, liberal government prioritizes Education, with Administration, Environment, and Welfare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Defense aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Silversteel Citadel. The average income tax rate is 18.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Cecilian economy, worth a remarkable 4,332 trillion Drachamas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 297,818 Drachamas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Politicians tend to jump ship to whichever party is currently leading in the polls, the Supreme Court vehemently protects civil rights and the right to privacy, all statues and paintings of dogs are being destroyed to avoid offending cat-lovers, and the nation's biggest export is stupidity. Crime is totally unknown. Cecilly's national animal is the Lunar Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is the Will of the Self.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Cecilly, the nation's biggest export is stupidity.
- : Following new legislation in Cecilly, all statues and paintings of dogs are being destroyed to avoid offending cat-lovers.
- : Following new legislation in Cecilly, the Supreme Court vehemently protects civil rights and the right to privacy.
- : Cecilly was endorsed by The Federation of Ulslur.
- : Following new legislation in Cecilly, politicians tend to jump ship to whichever party is currently leading in the polls.
- : Following new legislation in Cecilly, primetime re-runs of The Black and White Minstrel Show are a critical hit.
- : Following new legislation in Cecilly, the comic book series 'Silversteel Valkyrie Cecilly and the Villainous Corporate Cronies' is a best-seller.
- : Cecilly was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
- : Following new legislation in Cecilly, the government only invests in infrastructure after a natural disaster.
- : Following new legislation in Cecilly, prolonged government investigations are a common revenge tactic among spurned significant others.
Endorsements Received: 41 » Zavea, Farrakhan, The Pacific Caliphate, Unibot III, Perfect Sublime Masters, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Aggro, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Emeseses, Aqueira, Andromeda Islands, Yoshiterra, Florin, Doormat to the Lord, North Comunist Awelanius, Volsar, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Panormia, ThePlace, Zerentopia, Rubian Empire, Razorback, Delight, Greater Cesnica, Fragmented Spero, Visionary Union, Aandruzognivia, Nation of Urie, Mundanus, Novi Libertas, Arinteriswith, Black Hawk Raider Refugees, A Leaf on the Wind, FareP, United Libor Lefunkistan, Trimetolan, Agua de Pelar Porco II, Kaiserreich Subreddit, Cazia Minor, Makdon, and Ulslur.