The United States of Cavino
“Telegram slave for The Continental League”
|Category: Corporate Bordello|
Location: The Continental League
Regional Influence: Powerbroker
The United States of Cavino is a huge, efficient nation, renowned for its aversion to nipples and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 329 million Cavinicans are effectively ruled by a group of massive corporations, who run for political office and provide their well-off citizens with world-class goods and services. Their poorer citizens, however, are mostly starving to death while being urged to go out and get real jobs. The populace has reasonably extensive civil rights, although these are mostly aimed at allowing them to buy whatever they like.
The relatively small, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Law & Order. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 9.0%.
The powerhouse Cavinoan economy, worth 30.9 trillion Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Gambling, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is 93,851 Dollars, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 343,721 per year while the poor average 18,158, a ratio of 18.9 to 1.
Bike rage is all the rage, government popup ads are springing up like weeds, radio shows frequently feature people denouncing religion, and the leading national news source is 'my cousin Billy-Bob on MyFace'. Crime, especially youth-related, is relatively low. Cavino's national animal is the Bison, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Cavino's influence in The Continental League rose from "Eminence Grise" to "Powerbroker".
- : Cavino ejected and banned The United States of Casavella from The Continental League.
- : Cavino's influence in The Continental League rose from "Enforcer" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Cavino appointed The United States of Casavella as Security Officer with authority over Border Control in The Continental League.
- : Cavino removed The United States of Casavella from the regional ban list in The Continental League.
- : Cavino's influence in The Continental League rose from "Dealmaker" to "Enforcer".
- : Cavino's influence in The Continental League rose from "Instigator" to "Dealmaker".
- : Cavino's influence in The Continental League rose from "Contender" to "Instigator".
- : Cavino's influence in The Continental League rose from "Negotiator" to "Contender".
- : Cavino canceled the Welcome Telegram of The Continental League.