The Constitutional Kingdom of Casillo y Real
“Unto You, Reciprocity”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Location: The East Pacific
Regional Influence: Page
The Constitutional Kingdom of Casillo y Real is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Prince-Emeritus Astolfo with an even hand, and remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, daily referendums, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate population of 1.479 billion Corrics are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Eleçeron. The average income tax rate is 79.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but underdeveloped Corric economy, worth 48.1 trillion Regnés a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 32,534 Regnés, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Skateparks can be found in every city, sniffer dogs check train passengers for body odour, motorists must pay to enter inner-cities during peak hours, and the combined alert sound of a nation simultaneously receiving a text message is a common cause of hearing damage. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Casillo y Real's national animal is the Golden Hawk, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Casillo y Real, the combined alert sound of a nation simultaneously receiving a text message is a common cause of hearing damage.
- : Following new legislation in Casillo y Real, motorists must pay to enter inner-cities during peak hours.
- : Following new legislation in Casillo y Real, sniffer dogs check train passengers for body odour.
- : Following new legislation in Casillo y Real, skateparks can be found in every city.
- : Casillo y Real was endorsed by The Uberstani Republic of Ridann.
- : Casillo y Real was endorsed by The Ship Fleet of Loreintor.
- : Casillo y Real was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Caldarian.
- : Casillo y Real's influence in The East Pacific rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Casillo y Real was endorsed by The Colony of New Sandsnionion.
- : Following new legislation in Casillo y Real, the once prosperous capital is in utter decline.
Endorsements Received: 64 » VW53Aland, New Leganes, Albrook, Marrabuk, Thurland, Aquyia, Aivintis, Asendavia, A mean old man, Dragons Blood, Danelaw Scandinavia, Axdel, Debluu, Pakitsk, YSG Hermitcraft, Wiranath, Adavan, In Insulam Autem Sanguis Et Magia, Adolanta, Hizuru, East Malaysia, Layngderfleethe, Aeljae, Blobbo, Rhealaliit, A Slanted Black Stripe, Chalan, Brotherland, Zang0, Abtracnt, Arcadiam, Land of Corporations, Drunken Seal Islands, Davinhia, Romanoddle Republic, East Deslang, Perah, Empire of Dabiristan, Fellon, Agave, The Three States of Fortuna, Evrigenis, Pledonia, Mardom, Blobon, The 7th Coalition of Alba, Rikos Isles, Bogliqia, Nevertopia, Vaskeden, and 14 others.Tassirion, Republic of Restaks, Roissyland, The Marlands, Kingdom of Hapsteld, BearStackof2015, Merlovich, The Wallenburgian World Assembly Offices, Nociav, Frankinstan, Isole Ionie, Modra, New Sandsnionion, and Ridann.