The Turtist Paradise of Carthatska
“Conjointists must be rehabilitated to Turtism.”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Location: the South Pacific
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
The Turtist Paradise of Carthatska is a huge, genial nation, notable for its museums and concert halls, zero percent divorce rate, and compulsory military service. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 626 million Carthatska have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Administration, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Heathington. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 61.5%.
The all-consuming Carthatska economy, worth 58.7 trillion Catrhages a year, is dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Furniture Restoration, Cheese Exports, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 93,734 Catrhages, with the richest citizens earning 6.2 times as much as the poorest.
Leader's webseries about the alleged hauntings of Heathington generates millions of views, selling your granddad's clothes requires an incredible amount of paperwork, the recently unemployed can often be seen at the local homeless shelter, and the navy is chrome-plating its battleships to prevent rust. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Carthatska's national animal is the turtle, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Carthatska, the navy is chrome-plating its battleships to prevent rust.
- : Following new legislation in Carthatska, the recently unemployed can often be seen at the local homeless shelter.
- : Following new legislation in Carthatska, selling your granddad's clothes requires an incredible amount of paperwork.
- : Following new legislation in Carthatska, Leader's webseries about the alleged hauntings of Heathington generates millions of views.
- : Following new legislation in Carthatska, the government has instituted 'traveller reservations' across the country.
- : Carthatska voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Gay Panic defense Ban".
- : Carthatska endorsed The Republic of Bohenia.
- : Carthatska was endorsed by The Republic of Bohenia.
- : Following new legislation in Carthatska, taking hostages is a great way to influence government policy.
- : Following new legislation in Carthatska, bitter pastors forced to officiate gay marriage 'accidentally' pronounce couples "husband and abomination".
Endorsements Received: 86 » Volaworand, Amerion, Qvait, Canmore, Wallechi, Blondiesland, Corgitopiaa, Marinho Islands, Aidenfieeld, Land Without Shrimp, Tepertopia, Nowa Europa, Phanama, Auphelia, Armonitopia, Treir, Bleakfoot, Wehraboos, Purple Hyacinth, WI SD EA D, Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Unojo, Farengeto, PenguinPies, Laamiva, Zataras, Linguiniland, Andinla, Aumeltopia, Bartonia Nova, Belschaft, Wakandan Tribes, Holota, New Itomorii, Qawe, Kandorith, Doundaly, Drystar, LadyRebels, Kylania, Erinor, Shuckle Empire, The Altan, Vardanfel, Rebel-topia, Seythennia, Death to democracy, Levistian, Beepee, and 36 others.Scu Greinne, Storalia, Conexia, Jehenna, Concrete Slab, Margila Islands, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Ebonhand, Direwolf1, Western Fardelshufflestein, Sandaoguo, Hanguk-Nippon, Bichedder, Eskvenn, Abarri, Doge Land, Charisma Bonus, NIGHTRAY, Ipugao, Libedistan, Westenhald, New Belgrade, House Ahsanul, Sedunn, Enplatia, Bawkie, Anatasha, Gonrati, Yeses, The United Australian States, Curlyhoward, Uvalor, Not Austria, Breizlovakia, Arizona2, and Bohenia.