The Republic of Card Farmer 3094
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
The Republic of Card Farmer 3094 is a massive, safe nation, remarkable for its daily referendums, fear of technology, and suspicion of poets. The devout population of 3.753 billion Card Farmer 3094ians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. The average income tax rate is 42.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Card Farmer 3094ian economy, worth 145 trillion cards a year, is led by the Woodchip Exports industry, with major contributions from Cheese Exports, Uranium Mining, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 38,897 cards, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The constant playing of Merry Birthday on Card Farmer 3094ian radio has led to calls for the song to be classified as a crime against humanity, an exhibition on farming memes is currently starring at the National Art Gallery, ambitious "businessmen" use their children to sell and advertise their products, and stony-faced prosecutors play loud gangster rap music during court proceedings. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Card Farmer 3094's national animal is the farming.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Card Farmer 3094's influence in Birb fell from "Apprentice" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Card Farmer 3094's influence in Birb rose from "Zero" to "Apprentice".
- : Card Farmer 3094 relocated from The North Pacific to Birb.
- : Card Farmer 3094 was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Survivors.
- : Card Farmer 3094 was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Survivors.
- : Card Farmer 3094's influence in The North Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Card Farmer 3094 relocated from Birb to The North Pacific.
- : Following new legislation in Card Farmer 3094, stony-faced prosecutors play loud gangster rap music during court proceedings.
- : Following new legislation in Card Farmer 3094, ambitious "businessmen" use their children to sell and advertise their products.
- : Card Farmer 3094 was reclassified from "Democratic Socialists" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".