The Grand Bazaar of Capitalist Paradise
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Location: the Rejected Realms
Regional Influence: Squire
The Grand Bazaar of Capitalist Paradise is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Ayn Rand's ghost with a fair hand, and renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, smutty television, and frequent executions. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 37.643 billion Capitalist Paradiseans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded, liberal, outspoken individuals prioritizes Education, although Defense and Law & Order are also considered important, while Social Policy and Environment receive no funds. Income tax is unheard of.
The powerhouse Capitalist Paradisean economy, worth a remarkable 8,063 trillion simoleons a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Pizza Delivery, Uranium Mining, and Retail. Average income is an amazing 214,217 simoleons, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
Voting for pro-Bigtopian candidates is voluntary, the mining industry is making inroads into environmentally sensitive areas, citizens receive notices of disenfranchisement along with their parking tickets, and dentists routinely perform open heart surgery. Crime is totally unknown. Capitalist Paradise's national animal is the donkey, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Capitalist Paradise endorsed The Federation of Ulslur.
- : Capitalist Paradise's influence in The Rejected Realms fell from "Apprentice" to "Squire".
- : Capitalist Paradise was endorsed by The Federation of Ulslur.
- : Capitalist Paradise endorsed The Lucky Question Mark﹖ of Makdon.
- : Capitalist Paradise was endorsed by The Lucky Question Mark﹖ of Makdon.
- : Following new legislation in Capitalist Paradise, dentists routinely perform open heart surgery.
- : Capitalist Paradise endorsed The Republic of Zachriel.
- : Capitalist Paradise was endorsed by The Republic of Zachriel.
- : Following new legislation in Capitalist Paradise, citizens receive notices of disenfranchisement along with their parking tickets.
- : Capitalist Paradise was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
Endorsements Received: 48 » Farrakhan, Unibot III, Beezertopia, Perfect Sublime Masters, Panormia, Zavea, Melon feud, The Pacific Caliphate, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Collosuss, Emeseses, Pettlland, Franluxin, Arinteriswith, Aqueira, Xyloqua, Yoshiterra, Andromeda Islands, Independent Militias, Florin, Thuringia Reich, Arkhane, Aandruzognivia, Doormat to the Lord, Magrinia, Volsar, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Zerentopia, Razorback, Delight, Greater Cesnica, Rubian Empire, Visionary Union, Nation of Urie, Mundanus, Alsakah, The Libertarian Republic of Savages, North Comunist Awelanius, Black Hawk Raider Refugees, A Leaf on the Wind, Trinite, Kaiserreich Subreddit, Trimetolan, United Libor Lefunkistan, Agua de Pelar Porco II, Makdon, and Ulslur.