The Republic of Bzux
“In Bzux we Trust”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Location: The East Pacific
Regional Influence: Sprat
The Republic of Bzux is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, state-planned economy, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate population of 9.593 billion Bzuxians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bzux City. The average income tax rate is 76.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Bzuxian economy, worth 861 trillion Ounces a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Trout Farming. Average income is 89,759 Ounces, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Cotton candy made from genuine cotton cellulose doesn't quite satisfy, ambitious "businessmen" use their children to sell and advertise their products, anti-vaxxers claim that injected children are prone to psychotic breaks when they see the 'Queen of Diamonds' playing card, and high school bands practice by moonlight. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Bzux's national animal is the Cat, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bzux was endorsed by The Federation of Ephem.
- : Bzux was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Someseni.
- : Bzux was endorsed by The Vivancantadian Kartaganra of Technocratic Tagalog.
- : Bzux was endorsed by The United Federation of Coruh.
- : Bzux was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Healthiest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Bzux, high school bands practice by moonlight.
- : Following new legislation in Bzux, anti-vaxxers claim that injected children are prone to psychotic breaks when they see the 'Queen of Diamonds' playing card.
- : Bzux was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Bzux was endorsed by The Holy Capitalist Haven of La xinga.
- : Bzux was endorsed by The Fanciful Tales of Refuge Isle.
Endorsements Received: 51 » Todd McCloud, Wiranath, Republic of Berzerkistan, Asendavia, Pakitsk, A Slanted Black Stripe, VW53Aland, East Malaysia, Roliganistan, Dark Edgyness, Marrabuk, Lyontisia, Ripsylvania, Brotherland, H-Zhena, Goodnamesarerare, Zukchiva, Evrigenis, Libertanny, Tretrid, Waldenes, Harro Waarudho, Rainbow Vests, Slonful, Axdel, The Eternal Land of Jong, Dragons Blood, Schrebia, Federated States of Zootron, Ayaupia, Kagorg Bra Corna, Socialist Holy American Empire, The Three States of Fortuna, BuciLand, Staynes, Barfleur, Greater New Cassandra, Raunch, Servants of Gizmo, Rohanland, A mean old man, Santa Dystopia, Chriona, Survivoristan, Ridann, Mays Austrian Nation, La xinga, Coruh, Technocratic Tagalog, Someseni, and 1 other.Ephem.