The Colony of BruceWillisia
“Yippy Kiyay Mutha....”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Location: The North Pacific
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Colony of BruceWillisia is a huge, socially progressive nation, renowned for its national health service, irreverence towards religion, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 250 million BruceWillisians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mcclane City. The average income tax rate is 48.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong BruceWillisian economy, worth 15.8 trillion Willisins a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 63,393 Willisins, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
All government facilities are built in the subterranean citadel of Mcclane City, pharmaceutical companies emphatically promise that "your pills are in the mail" rather than admit any supply shortfall, all mothers are allowed six months fully-paid maternity leave, and sleeping on the job is recommended. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. BruceWillisia's national animal is the BadAss, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : BruceWillisia was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Cam Zazi.
- : BruceWillisia endorsed The Caspian Commonwealth of Dabarastan.
- : Following new legislation in BruceWillisia, sleeping on the job is recommended.
- : Following new legislation in BruceWillisia, all mothers are allowed six months fully-paid maternity leave.
- : Following new legislation in BruceWillisia, pharmaceutical companies emphatically promise that "your pills are in the mail" rather than admit any supply shortfall.
- : BruceWillisia changed its national capital to "Mcclane City".
- : Following new legislation in BruceWillisia, all government facilities are built in the subterranean citadel of Mcclane City.
- : BruceWillisia was endorsed by The Caspian Commonwealth of Dabarastan.
- : BruceWillisia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Ellenburg".
- : BruceWillisia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Native Prairies and Grasslands".
Endorsements Received: 109 » Shibutani, Guer Aike, Zzozona, Orado, Dar es Saalam, Kinitopia, Planes, Koda-Land, Omnistria, Bharathvarsh, Notyoutopia, Hardscrabble, The Rhein States, Hamerica, Former English Colony, Corfad, Territorio di Nessuno, Yaorozu, Illusia and Neverendia, Aerilia, Siwale, Francois Isidore, Lulubellia, Seanat, El Fiji Grande, Ellbonnia, Loutsland, Kragsgale, Bearical, Muqatil, Unshleepd, Bankowiata, Jaxikistan, Yokciq Empire, Great Bights Mum, Ethnon, Lux Conos, The Mazur Empire, Interdimensional Zone, ForestMythal, Dreadton, Svenskskit, Frances Francis the First of France, Climeria, McMasterdonia, Cretox State, Tsandonown, Card Kingdom, Xagill, Steampunk Ariel, and 59 others.Kastonvia, Pasargad, Aryan Homeland, Gondwanaia, Libvillia, Que Lukustinardon, Mon Island, New Lakemba, Republica Guilleana, Randomcountryland, Figyjharli, The Pantheons, Pallaith, Nova Arcania, Wilkshire, Sunto, Outer Shenendoah, Venicea, The Calabash Protectorate, Lionia, Capablanca, Yellops, Sahriastan, Valentine Z, Blyskalia, His Enduring Majesty, Nyock, Eri-Maqa-Ena, North Bratislava, Selfgradatude, Sil Dorsett, Wineclaw, Rising Sakura, ROM, Vesteysia, Azzarel, Tibus Heth, Nimarya, Chips and Guac, New Celoveniortan, Empy, Sikol, The Blazeland Administration, Kranostav, Pazair, Tyirza, Xentherida, Seguidores de la grasas, Simone Republic, Praeceps, Duryanistan, Paradeavenlisian States, Godwanna, Tringapore, Votak Matim, TyGerria, Palgo, Dabarastan, and Cam Zazi.