The Republic of Brrrrr
“Lets learn derivatives!”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Page
The Republic of Brrrrr is a massive, safe nation, remarkable for its public floggings, avant-garde cinema, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 1.748 billion Brrrrrians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Defense. The average income tax rate is 25.1%.
The all-consuming Brrrrrian economy, worth 204 trillion bloops a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Uranium Mining, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 116,970 bloops, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.8 times as much as the poorest.
Even the nation's brussel sprouts are delicious and nutritious, there's a lot of smoke from the nation's "green economy", tourists are duped into trimming hedges for the horsy-set, and teenagers are told they're not thinking about sex enough. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Brrrrr's national animal is the Polar Bear, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Brrrrr was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Brrrrr, teenagers are told they're not thinking about sex enough.
- : Following new legislation in Brrrrr, tourists are duped into trimming hedges for the horsy-set.
- : Brrrrr was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Smartest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Brrrrr, there's a lot of smoke from the nation's "green economy".
- : Following new legislation in Brrrrr, even the nation's brussel sprouts are delicious and nutritious.
- : Following new legislation in Brrrrr, the nation's only university is the School of Hard Knocks.
- : Following new legislation in Brrrrr, mournful opera fans place bouquets of roses at a 3000 capacity parking lot.
- : Following new legislation in Brrrrr, hidden bedroom-cams are installed to catch mothers doing their kids' homework.
- : Following new legislation in Brrrrr, a punitive tax has been placed on harmful emissions.
Endorsements Received: 81 » Debussy, Treadwellia, New Rogernomics, The Sigometh Dynasty, Burning Pants, Aigania, Guiness Freaks, Flasankia, Port Flynt, Ugunnustan, Nothark Vilum, Aaecilia, The Celestial Lands, Marcellinople, The Gelseen Hegemony, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Alf53, Meat Sandwich, TypoTech, Mainze, State of Cascadia, Proletarianssss, Falconhedge, Japba, Xalivstonia, Lurraterra, Courlany, Malororia, Nimaric, Denado, Steel Vagabonds, Narwhalsgomoo, The Free States of The North, Pepper Island Democratica Freeland Papri, Zherid, Svarnland, The Imperial Diety, Sierra Arali, Darcaethir, The United Anglo-sphere, Auralon, Illen Falis, Axixic, 1482, Imperial Saber, Partenopean Republic, Trollfaceia, Leonism, Kryansk, Unified Wessex, and 31 others.Nova Zemlya, Marcleys, Calption, Ecchi Unlimited, Ottokratland, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, Settov, Evenaar, Islayth, Suvmia, HYDRA-Russian Empire, Cyrilla, Bob bobberson, Bravenewworld, Greater Gyelidor, Aleckandor, Silver Minner, Xocovera, Business States of America, Darkium, Lorinth, Tinbo, The Korean Capitalist Empire, Tenan, Crity Tria, Arigoria, Tezal, The Salvation States, The united kingdom of new israel, Ichigo Republic, and Yilmiz.