The Federal Republic of Braza
“All hail the capybara”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Location: the South Pacific
Regional Influence: Sprat
The Federal Republic of Braza is a huge, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, daily referendums, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate population of 387 million Brazans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government is primarily concerned with Education, with Law & Order, Administration, and Welfare also on the agenda, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Zabra. The average income tax rate is 28.1%.
The very strong Brazan economy, worth 31.8 trillion reais a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 82,196 reais, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.3 times as much as the poorest.
The government has officially clarified that "wee on your hands to save time" does not count as proper hygiene, every new building project has to undergo a five-year environmental impact study before it can go ahead, people find it hard to relate to soldiers because of the dehumanising masks they wear, and environmental legislation occurs cyclically. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Braza's national animal is the Capybara, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Braza was endorsed by The Matriarchy of Danily.
- : Following new legislation in Braza, environmental legislation occurs cyclically.
- : Braza was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Smartest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Braza, people find it hard to relate to soldiers because of the dehumanising masks they wear.
- : Following new legislation in Braza, every new building project has to undergo a five-year environmental impact study before it can go ahead.
- : Braza voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates"".
- : Braza voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Honeydewistania".
- : Following new legislation in Braza, the government has officially clarified that "wee on your hands to save time" does not count as proper hygiene.
- : Following new legislation in Braza, there's never enough space in space.
- : Following new legislation in Braza, crackheads chase drug-loaded drones in hopes of a lucky drop.
Endorsements Received: 54 » Beepee, Concrete Slab, Marinho Islands, Land Without Shrimp, Tepertopia, Holota, Scu Greinne, Qvait, Belschaft, Bawkie, Bleakfoot, Nowa Europa, Westenhald, Treir, Drystar, Amerion, Rebel-topia, Gonrati, Crystal Creation, Pencil Sharpeners 2, PenguinPies, Yeses, Volaworand, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Purple Hyacinth, Aidenfieeld, Wehraboos, Aumeltopia, Erinor, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Farengeto, LadyRebels, Ipugao, Ebonhand, Ceutalia, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, Kaoia, JavaSiege, Carrelie, Dalegreen, The United Expanse, Kaleidescooptopia, Rhetiaa, Auphelia, Beblahbleblo, Agletgreenia, Eastern Mekong, North Prarie, Fighting Kawi Ninja, and 4 others.Solanosco, Galebland, Western Fardelshufflestein, and Danily.