The Union of Federations of Boyarkinskaya
“Strength and Loyalty, Brotherhood and Unity.”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Location: The Communist Bloc
Regional Influence: Page
The Union of Federations of Boyarkinskaya is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Vladislav Viktorovich Ottov with an iron fist, and renowned for its frequent executions, public floggings, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, cynical population of 1.545 billion Boyarkinskayans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Aloburgh-Aprenmol. The average income tax rate is 67.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Boyarkinskayan economy, worth 118 trillion Boyarsky Rasts a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Trout Farming, and Uranium Mining. Average income is 76,711 Boyarsky Rasts, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Shady doctors seem to have impeccable records, vaccinations are mandatory, doctors prescribe videos of political debates to patients with insomnia, and gossip magazines have pictures of Vladislav Viktorovich Ottov sunbathing on the beach with political rivals. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Boyarkinskaya's national animal is the Manul, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Secularism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Boyarkinskaya endorsed The Federal Republic of Montago.
- : Boyarkinskaya voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Free, Open Source Software Use".
- : Boyarkinskaya was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Boyarkinskaya, gossip magazines have pictures of Vladislav Viktorovich Ottov sunbathing on the beach with political rivals.
- : Following new legislation in Boyarkinskaya, doctors prescribe videos of political debates to patients with insomnia.
- : Boyarkinskaya endorsed The People's Republic of Manchukurun.
- : Boyarkinskaya voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Lily".
- : Boyarkinskaya was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Boyarkinskaya voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Noble Thatcherites".
- : Boyarkinskaya was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
Endorsements Received: 87 » Shamian, The Workers Union of Habsburg-Lorraine, Brauengen, Tastiana, Mallissa, Picuros, Des Sawuzavilockaver Islands, Kethania, Solova, Keltische, Alesana, Vulga, Marxmeans, Soviet State of Covernant, Omafana, Unified Communist Councils, The Aquaria, Green Briar, Mycenaean United States, Terlas, Pangeaeae, Bruzzundunga, Bibliophilius, Timofeyland, GreatUnion of Soviet Socialist Republics, South Merwervader Islands, The Bon Fa Islands, Saorta, Yeniseisk, Doultrenia, Two systems Korean Peninsula, Wice, North Fluedan, The United Kindom under Socialist Rule, Norelea, Relunsk people republic, The Steephills, Crobia Che Lambur, Kheltchistan, Maxuus, New Soviet States of America, Lilshire, The Antarian Commonwealth, Krestyana, Greater Hongshan, Karelianastan, 104 Partisans, The Transmanian Islands, The Movion, East Shancia, and 37 others.Rubumba, Socialist Balkon, Illeron, Bellau, Soviet Felines, Luwendr, Arpol, Halsoni, Europa Volksdemokratisch Sozialistisch, Borealian Communes, Councilist Communes, Comuny, Curseword, Rouvenor, CommuneChina, Far Ordiandendii, Sopielepit, Tackastan, Folkmore, Arztotskiya, Repolaa, Passany, Luftetia, People freedom China, Carrico, Socialist Heronia, Feyrisshire, Canadian Democratic Republics, The Octian Empire, Ferderna, Larger Green Plants, Goshnia and Goshnigovina, Saint Shepard, Yutopia, 4D Donkeys, Flying-Penguins, and Jus Publicum Europaeum.