The Australianism of Bothenry
“There's always someone cooler than you.”
|Category: Liberal Democratic Socialists|
Location: Conch Kingdom
Regional Influence: Page
The Australianism of Bothenry is a massive, genial nation, remarkable for its daily referendums, irreverence towards religion, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 3.622 billion Bothenrakuza love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The large, outspoken government is primarily concerned with Education, with Environment, Healthcare, and Social Policy also on the agenda, while Defense and Spirituality aren't funded at all. The average income tax rate is 58.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Bothenraki economy, worth 221 trillion bismuth nanotubes a year, is quite specialized and led by the Automobile Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 61,113 bismuth nanotubes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Constipated-looking politicians are uptight about potty mouths, Chekhov's guns are killing the entertainment budget, crocodile roadkill is smeared across the asphalt of the new Formula One track, and every street in the nation contains at least three law firms. Crime is totally unknown. Bothenry's national animal is the Perth panda, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Bothenry was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Bothenry, every street in the nation contains at least three law firms.
- : Following new legislation in Bothenry, crocodile roadkill is smeared across the asphalt of the new Formula One track.
- : Following new legislation in Bothenry, Chekhov's guns are killing the entertainment budget.
- : Following new legislation in Bothenry, constipated-looking politicians are uptight about potty mouths.
- : Bothenry was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Politically Free and Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- : Bothenry voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates"".
- : Bothenry voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Honeydewistania".
- : Following new legislation in Bothenry, government officials sit helplessly as they are labelled 'Pompous Womples' by celebrities.
- : Following new legislation in Bothenry, urban graffiti is hand-calligraphed in perfectly kerned elegant fonts.
Endorsements Received: 60 » Duby, Balan Bar, Pervincia, Socialist Platypus, Charville, Nova Briton, Kurczak Mielony, Liberto-Ancapistan, Cle Brait, Aelandi, Hubdova, GreatBritannia, Gatorstan, The Free City of Nelson, Jossel, Primis Tenebris, Xavier The 1, Lislandia, FliffleVille, Wakaru, El Blurkistan, The Psittacines, Commuba, Space Nudists, Skoorb, Atlas Protectorate, Hockeyyekcoh, Werstonal, BadBitchVille, Suryadweep Islands, Clownclub, Triforma, Cyzixraqab, Mandarivia, Free Azell, Kursibar, Saint Killebrew, Ciapore, The sovereign provinces of Mesha, Hamptoria, Erithian, The Spook Who Sat By The Door, Devonigondwana, GibmeMoney, Oktadonia, Eastern Starbowie, Stustu, Seolia, Ziroxeut, Nueva Rico, and 10 others.Untied States of Matter, Cramboria, Redamia, Covoicotheval, Zuelong, United Cyber Tech, Kliffoj, Great Luirokitanea, Swiss Hommousionopia, and Vivenxistan.