The Economic and Political Union of Blon Gre
“Naturam et Pax”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Vassal
The Economic and Political Union of Blon Gre is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by Walter Mitty with a fair hand, and renowned for its anti-smoking policies, rampant corporate plagiarism, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 7.587 billion Blon Greans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Administration, and Welfare also on the agenda, while Defense and Spirituality are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Villi Rakkaus. The average income tax rate is 98.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Blon Grean economy, worth a remarkable 1,763 trillion kronor a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an amazing 232,430 kronor, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Several inches are being added to first class seating, breast milk lattes are the newest fad among hip urbanites, anti-government web sites are springing up, and terrorists are on a first name basis with the officials that stamp their passports. Crime is totally unknown. Blon Gre's national animal is the Eurasian wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Blon Gre voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Protected Working Leave"".
- : Following new legislation in Blon Gre, terrorists are on a first name basis with the officials that stamp their passports.
- : Following new legislation in Blon Gre, anti-government web sites are springing up.
- : Following new legislation in Blon Gre, breast milk lattes are the newest fad among hip urbanites.
- : Following new legislation in Blon Gre, several inches are being added to first class seating.
- : Following new legislation in Blon Gre, referenda are held for every conceivable government action.
- : Blon Gre voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Deadeye Jack".
- : Blon Gre voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom of dress".
- : Following new legislation in Blon Gre, town nameplates frequently raise giggles from passing tourists.
- : Following new legislation in Blon Gre, an increasing percentage of the population's youth have homosexual parents.
Endorsements Received: 57 » Ransium, Lura, Ruinenlust, Cat-Herders United, Feladria, Novian Republics, Cheloboria, Verdant Haven, Canaltia, Appendia, Ownzone, Turbeaux, Kawastyselir, Caterasia, Anachronolandia, Frieden-und Freudenland, The Void Territories, Love and Nature, Candlewhisper Archive, Hyon Delta, Window Land, Aeterno Tranquillitas, The Black Forrest, Chilledsville, Ironic Remarks, Eryndlynd, Pen Blanityion, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Ziotah and Riverside, Forgotten Beauty, Ordand, Atsvea, Effazio, Bananaistan, Taco Respublic, Bregaria, Bestburg, Tscharva, Jutsa, Simbolon, The Most Serene Republicans, Crowacia, Kannap, Blue Nagia, Garbelia, Terrabod, Einswenn, The Cypher Nine, Daarwyrth, Dark Chocolate Enthusiasts, and 7 others.Zerkyr Xiszczy, Uan aa Boa, Doxstern, New Ladavia, Ordealius, Democratic Republic of Cacusia, and East Skirsburg.