The Kingdom of Blechingia
“Sanngirni Gus sem vi tr˙um”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Squire
The Kingdom of Blechingia is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Emily II with an even hand, and notable for its compulsory military service, daily referendums, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, devout population of 3.97 billion Gouthians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Malm÷. The average income tax rate is 72.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Blechingian economy, worth 299 trillion Goutai Dollars a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Trout Farming, Arms Manufacturing, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 75,388 Goutai Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Political speeches always take place at sunset to a background of patriotic power ballads, Saturday morning cartoons feature full frontal nudity, the nation has welcomed its expats back with open arms, and frustrated teenage boys are told that if they like it then they should have put a ring on it. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Blechingia's national animal is the Grey Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Church of Blekinge.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Blechingia endorsed The Federal Republic of Foxomexra.
- : Blechingia was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Foxomexra.
- : Blechingia endorsed The Federation of The New Bulgarian Order.
- : Blechingia was endorsed by The Federation of The New Bulgarian Order.
- : Blechingia endorsed The Empire of Wellsenfaile.
- : Blechingia was endorsed by The Empire of Wellsenfaile.
- : Blechingia lost the endorsement of The Empire of Wellsenfaile.
- : Blechingia's influence in Anteria rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Blechingia endorsed The Holy Empire of Cult of valerius.
- : Blechingia endorsed The People's Republic of Abjekistan.