The Nomadic Peoples of Black Hawk Raider Refugees
“Only the Strong Survive”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Location: the Rejected Realms
Regional Influence: Squire
The Nomadic Peoples of Black Hawk Raider Refugees is a huge, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its infamous sell-swords, frequent executions, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 588 million Black Hawk Raider Refugeesians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of RBBF Memorial City. The average income tax rate is 21.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Black Hawk Raider Refugeesian economy, worth 57.8 trillion Sack Cloths a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Gambling, Arms Manufacturing, and Information Technology. Black market activity is notable. Average income is 98,294 Sack Cloths, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
Crossword puzzles have been co-opted as a symbol of racial discrimination, RBBF Memorial City spends billions upgrading public transport, one can walk from one side of RBBF Memorial City to the other without setting foot on Black Hawk Raider Refugeesian soil, and the nationalistic national anthem inspires citizens to literally spit at foreigners. Crime is moderate, probably because of the absence of a police force. Black Hawk Raider Refugees's national animal is the Cottonmouth, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Black Hawk Raider Refugees was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Developed.
- : Black Hawk Raider Refugees was endorsed by The Federation of Ulslur.
- : Following new legislation in Black Hawk Raider Refugees, the nationalistic national anthem inspires citizens to literally spit at foreigners.
- : Following new legislation in Black Hawk Raider Refugees, one can walk from one side of RBBF Memorial City to the other without setting foot on Black Hawk Raider Refugeesian soil.
- : Following new legislation in Black Hawk Raider Refugees, RBBF Memorial City spends billions upgrading public transport.
- : Following new legislation in Black Hawk Raider Refugees, crossword puzzles have been co-opted as a symbol of racial discrimination.
- : Following new legislation in Black Hawk Raider Refugees, photographers have to apply for a license to photograph Leader.
- : Black Hawk Raider Refugees lodged a message on the The Rejected Realms Regional Message Board.
- : Black Hawk Raider Refugees voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Red Fleet".
- : Black Hawk Raider Refugees voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commercial Arbitration Recognition".
Endorsements Received: 76 » Panormia, Zerentopia, Volsar, Aandruzognivia, Alcrestia Liakar, Alsakah, Aggro, Rushkaland, Mundanus, Visionary Union, Florin, Edgedgie, Maazalik, Collosuss, Masters86, Aqueira, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Farrakhan, Emeseses, Rubian Empire, Razorback, Capitalist Paradise, Gozira, Euroanatolian Greece, Nation of Urie, Cecilly, Cyrtenes, Raj7765, Singu1arity, Magrinia, Crazy Firemen, ShyVini, Valsedir, Allwarts, Novi Libertas, Unibot III, Melon feud, The LunchTable, The 3rd Reich Remnants, Killmoor, OspasiA, Republic of edward, Thuringia Reich, Franluxin, The Yawning Asshole, The Libertarian Republic of Savages, Old Blackwood, The Pacific Caliphate, Zoigai, TorNaGul, and 26 others.Perfect Sublime Masters, Kaiserreich Subreddit, Aianistan, A Leaf on the Wind, Cazia Minor, CLovidia, Beezertopia, Ammadon, The Horror Channel, Krotfordamions, Sarotte, The Floodcity, Centurionis, Xyloqua, Doormat to the Lord, Delight, Super Mega Awesome, United Libor Lefunkistan, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Agua de Pelar Porco II, Ryssth, North Comunist Awelanius, Goryier, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Makdon, and Ulslur.