The Queendom of Birthday Cake Herby
“Beep beep! Who wants cake?”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Zero
The Queendom of Birthday Cake Herby is a massive, safe nation, notable for its museums and concert halls, smutty television, and flagrant waste-dumping. The compassionate population of 4.946 billion Birthday Cake Herbys have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 65.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Birthday Caked economy, worth 428 trillion frosted gas pedals a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Arms Manufacturing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 86,687 frosted gas pedals, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Veteran cops reminisce over their heavy armor days, census workers struggle to account for the rapidly increasing number of citizens to tabulate, the government's official stance on religion is that it is so very silly, and multiple births are a cause of celebration for tax collectors. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Birthday Cake Herby's national animal is the edible flat tire, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Birthday Cake Herby lodged a message on the Cemetery Regional Message Board.
- : Birthday Cake Herby relocated from Red Pentagon Coalition to Cemetery.
- : Birthday Cake Herby's influence in Red Pentagon Coalition rose from "Zero" to "Squire".
- : Birthday Cake Herby lodged a message on the Red Pentagon Coalition Regional Message Board.
- : Birthday Cake Herby relocated from Union of Allied Planets to Red Pentagon Coalition.
- : Birthday Cake Herby's influence in Union of Allied Planets rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Birthday Cake Herby's influence in Union of Allied Planets rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : Birthday Cake Herby lodged a message on the Union of Allied Planets Regional Message Board.
- : Birthday Cake Herby relocated from Do what you want to Union of Allied Planets.
- : Birthday Cake Herby's influence in Do what you want fell from "Powerbroker" to "Eminence Grise".