The Allied States of Biggstonia
“Libertas et Iustitia sine spatiis omnibus”
|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Location: The East Pacific
Regional Influence: Squire
The Allied States of Biggstonia is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by BiggieSmalls with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, daily referendums, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate population of 6.242 billion Biggstonians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The relatively small, liberal government is primarily concerned with Education, although Environment, Social Policy, and Industry are also considered important, while Defense and Spirituality are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Biggstonia City. The average income tax rate is 6.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Biggstonian economy, worth a remarkable 1,037 trillion ObeyStars a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 166,136 ObeyStars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Witnesses have to run a gauntlet of mob enforcers to testify at trials, a faint smell of body odour can be detected at several miles' distance from the National Science Park, judicial robes are the country's hottest fashion trend, and 'The Anti-Government Hour' is a popular programme on many of Biggstonia's radio stations. Crime, especially youth-related, is moderate, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Biggstonia's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is None.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Biggstonia was endorsed by The Delegate Elect of Marrabuk.
- : Following new legislation in Biggstonia, 'The Anti-Government Hour' is a popular programme on many of Biggstonia's radio stations.
- : Following new legislation in Biggstonia, judicial robes are the country's hottest fashion trend.
- : Following new legislation in Biggstonia, a faint smell of body odour can be detected at several miles' distance from the National Science Park.
- : Following new legislation in Biggstonia, witnesses have to run a gauntlet of mob enforcers to testify at trials.
- : Biggstonia endorsed The Great Congregation of Brethren.
- : Biggstonia was endorsed by The Great and Mighty Ego of Ramaeus.
- : Biggstonia endorsed The Cinder and Smoke of Tim Stark.
- : Biggstonia endorsed The Acting Overseeing Officer of Feu de Glace.
- : Biggstonia endorsed The Great and Mighty Ego of Ramaeus.
Endorsements Received: 97 » A Slanted Black Stripe, The Empire of Rijelv, Dragonia, Roissyland, Davinhia, Kangarawa, Hobbesistan, Areast, Roliganistan, Axdel, Squid Ruinosa, Am Echad, Euricanis, Survivoristan, ReeK, Ribanzi, Brotherland, Republic of Monarchists, H-Zhena, Xhaco, Goodnamesarerare, Arkantis, Asendavia, Freedom Fascists, Propwash, Bullpups, Riveraland, Wiranath, The Holy Empire of Moronica, Fedele, CopyCato, The Sacred Whale, Socialist Holy American Empire, Reftaria, Mastariere, Ver Norge, Someseni, Peryn, Elkenian, Kampf Empire, Airrajul, Drunken Seal Islands, Dark Edgyness, Talitoa, British Calradia, Marrico, The Happian Union, Thyaclinia, Neruch, Gluponija, and 47 others.Hizuru, The Angel of Charity, Wansley Manor, Janoobi Jazair, Taya Dust, Broengtopia, BearStackof2015, The Buckeye States, Stellar Colonies, Valdwall, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Pakitsk, Gorbastan, CheeseBurrito, The United Asian Republics, VW53Aland, Kilkire, VoyKovie, Kalaratri, The United Neo American Union, Rhealaliit, Plazland, Liberstankonia, Libertanny, Enlil, Dragons Blood, Escade, America Mjolnir, United states of Ulm, Lerasi, Lir Eirean, Magosconity, Stanisiti, Johnny Appleseed1, RovaMittala, Commodore Badger, Hedonistica, Avakael, Matdor, Yemeni Locusts, Zukchiva, Eagas, Brethren, Tim Stark, Feu de Glace, Ramaeus, and Marrabuk.