The Empire of Beriwen
“Unity gives Strength”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Truckler
The Empire of Beriwen is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Cordelia Scott with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, daily referendums, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, cheerful population of 13.091 billion Beriwenians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Siville. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Beriwenian economy, worth a remarkable 2,976 trillion Beriens a year, is highly specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 227,375 Beriens, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Mandatory neutering has made purebred dogs a thing of the past, sex education has become an intricate maze of stick figures and complex metaphors, the richest individuals apparently buy nothing but noodles and toilet paper, and stealing from a clothesline is a serious offence. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Beriwen's national animal is the Moose, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Lutheran Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Beriwen was endorsed by The Free Land of Deliber.
- : Beriwen endorsed The Constitutional Monarchy of Alleon.
- : Following new legislation in Beriwen, stealing from a clothesline is a serious offence.
- : Following new legislation in Beriwen, the richest individuals apparently buy nothing but noodles and toilet paper.
- : Beriwen was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Alleon.
- : Following new legislation in Beriwen, sex education has become an intricate maze of stick figures and complex metaphors.
- : Following new legislation in Beriwen, mandatory neutering has made purebred dogs a thing of the past.
- : Beriwen was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Wealthy Incomes.
- : Beriwen voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Toxic Heavy Metals Act"".
- : Beriwen endorsed The Lucky Beartopia of The Nation of the People of the Nation.
Endorsements Received: 91 » Mousebumples, Katkasistan, Samuelstani, Unisteia, Elizabeth II Windsor, Raghallaigh, Akeland, Wollastonite, Le Libertia, Mediocrea, Spudlandia, Arqhua, Voxum Mortalum, Awesomepotomia, Lethen, Woodleland, Gooblaria, Free Rosabell, Nivgrad, Trackeendy, Genistan, Liberepublia, Brickfield, Vlazinova, Pirataria, Teutonic Kaiserreich, Yugarritia, Poquaoi, Ipsonasia, Utopian Earth, United Kingdoms of Redania, Polgaria, Eumenides, Acapais, Arvigiel, Zakanda, New Ryloth, Eloscape, Precisely Nothing, Mancheseva City, Dat Countreh, Bolger, Terra Potestatem, Emastalia, Purple Ruthenia, Taskete, Caffeinated, Kingdom of Stargard, Bri-Tea-Sh Commonwealth, Asian Hatia, and 41 others.West Wirral, Pakistan 55, Andradus, Penlopa, Tassaland, Primorye Oblast, Almendron, ShadyStans, Leuxas, New France Republic, Royal Alchemia, Barcelona and Girona, P0ptr0pica, Ganud, Geektopia, Pland Adanna, The Democratic Peoples, Sincluda, Poulton-with-Fearnhead, Alpharod, Cyberpunk, The Republic of IceIceJay, The Lost Men, Fruitful, Tarkovinia, Disney Know it Alls, Euperis, Laudesia, Tital Mania, Sanjira, Ecodandia, The Great Sunderlanian Empirical Rule, Greatnessity City, Neo Zeal, Vinifera, Lithuinia, Prusstonia, Kashyaps, The Nation of the People of the Nation, Alleon, and Deliber.