The Rogue Nation of Banglazstrogaria
“Violence never hurts anyone”
|Category: Iron Fist Consumerists|
Location: the South Pacific
Regional Influence: Sprat
The Rogue Nation of Banglazstrogaria is a huge, orderly nation, renowned for its vat-grown people, keen interest in outer space, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 603 million Banglazstrogarians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The large, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Administration, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New PlanoYorkisin. The average income tax rate is 67.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Banglazstrogarian economy, worth 68.1 trillion dollars a year, is led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Tourism. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 112,890 dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.9 times as much as the poorest.
The tax agency is feared more than serial killers and terrorists, there's a big brother in every prison, children in school learn that marriage and slavery go hand in hand, and the military has gone fission for more funding. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Banglazstrogaria's national animal is the ant, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Banglazstrogaria was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Following new legislation in Banglazstrogaria, the military has gone fission for more funding.
- : Following new legislation in Banglazstrogaria, children in school learn that marriage and slavery go hand in hand.
- : Following new legislation in Banglazstrogaria, there's a big brother in every prison.
- : Following new legislation in Banglazstrogaria, the tax agency is feared more than serial killers and terrorists.
- : Following new legislation in Banglazstrogaria, the Ministry of Truthiness now manages the entire media industry.
- : Following new legislation in Banglazstrogaria, coffee cups have grown in size to accommodate the huge ingredients list.
- : Following new legislation in Banglazstrogaria, songs in 4/4 time are simply too common for the musical cognoscenti.
- : Following new legislation in Banglazstrogaria, motivational posters send motorists positive vibes in high-risk areas.
- : Banglazstrogaria was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
Endorsements Received: 83 » Tsunamy, Qvait, Marinho Islands, Erinor, Corgitopiaa, Holota, Aidenfieeld, Tepertopia, Yeses, Land Without Shrimp, New Briantown, Nowa Europa, The Altan, Bawkie, Treir, Bleakfoot, Tsvetania, Amerion, Jehenna, Belschaft, Wehraboos, Shuckle Empire, Delhities, PenguinPies, Andinla, Ralphburg, Asdfghuiop, Republik Hintonia, Antarctic Empires, Rebel-topia, Aoz, Rotenaplistan, Peskorea, Privatore, Noire Denholm, Levistian, Death to democracy, Beepee, Aumeltopia, Scu Greinne, RestartAll, Farengeto, Purple Hyacinth, Zataras, Conexia, Volaworand, Kandorith, Drystar, Pax Dracon, Concrete Slab, and 33 others.Pencil Sharpeners 2, Ebonhand, Sandaoguo, Linguiniland, Bichedder, Japanese Federal Republic, LadyRebels, Eskvenn, Doge Land, Holy Free, NIGHTRAY, Abarri, Libedistan, Westenhald, New Belgrade, Ceutalia, Ipugao, Manuck, Weissmans, Philosus, Greater Scottdascoda, Pamela And Hepatitis, Sedunn, Enplatia, Poopisiya, Crystal Creation, Gonrati, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Freedoom, The United Australian States, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Kelle Sondians, and Nova Kobol.