The Federation of Austral Imperium
“Libertatem et Unionem”
|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Location: 10000 Islands
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
The Federation of Austral Imperium is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Caesar with an even hand, and notable for its pith helmet sales, ubiquitous missile silos, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 2.128 billion imperial australians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The relatively small, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Atlas. The average income tax rate is 41.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Austral Imperiumian economy, worth 360 trillion GD Coins a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Retail, and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 169,320 GD Coins, with the richest citizens earning 5.3 times as much as the poorest.
Imperial australians seem to be catching more chills, pareidolic SETI scientists swear there's a message from aliens hidden within pi, a surprising number of police officers have been arrested for Great Dragon sacrifices, and the government has implemented minimum wage laws. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Austral Imperium's national animal is the Great Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Australian polytheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Austral Imperium was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates and Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Austral Imperium was endorsed by The Legion of Nanase Army.
- : Following new legislation in Austral Imperium, the government has implemented minimum wage laws.
- : Austral Imperium was reclassified from "Capitalizt" to "Left-Leaning College State".
- : Following new legislation in Austral Imperium, a surprising number of police officers have been arrested for Great Dragon sacrifices.
- : Austral Imperium voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Rights for Crime Victims Act".
- : Austral Imperium endorsed The Hermit Kingdom of Iron Soviet.
- : Following new legislation in Austral Imperium, pareidolic SETI scientists swear there's a message from aliens hidden within pi.
- : Austral Imperium was endorsed by The Hermit Kingdom of Iron Soviet.
- : Following new legislation in Austral Imperium, Imperial australians seem to be catching more chills.
Endorsements Received: 38 » United Kolance, Reformed Imperis, Raskana, Liberdon, Union of Socialist Irish Republics, Blogotopia, Markanite, Vicim, Faradova, Geonomia, Samonaemia, Old Atlantica, Seranis, Germanitaloslav, Solsevara, Macrasetia, Grimmywelsh, Striagro Uspil, Northern African Sahara, Slaytania, The Snake Brotherhood, Boroii, Jaegerpondonia, Federal republic of wakanda, Reich do Brasil, Mastodonia, Swag Chief Bubba Estate, Dustwind, Anteden, Pickens Nation, The African Emirates, Clialaad, Vivolkha, Lower Phlebacite, Alski, Asukana, Iron Soviet, and Nanase Army.