The Empire of Aura Draconis
“We stand strong against the Void.”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Location: the South Pacific
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
The Empire of Aura Draconis is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Empress Adler with an even hand, and renowned for its free-roaming dinosaurs, keen interest in outer space, and complete lack of prisons. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 1.725 billion Aura Draconians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Zakuul. The average income tax rate is 52.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Aura Draconisian economy, worth 271 trillion Dragons a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Retail. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is an impressive 157,428 Dragons, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
There are traffic jams at sea as diligent customs officers check every part of every ship, the police insist that racism does not exist, search and rescue forces now accept cheques and all major credit cards, and black Dragons are considered a delicacy. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Aura Draconis's national animal is the black Dragon, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is The Order of Adler.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Aura Draconis was endorsed by The Holy Republic of East Nagaland.
- : Aura Draconis was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Ipugao.
- : Aura Draconis was endorsed by The Serene Land of The United Australian States.
- : Aura Draconis was endorsed by The Himalayan Field Rat Paradise of Gonrati.
- : Aura Draconis was reclassified from "Mother Knows Best State" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Aura Draconis was endorsed by The PRARIE FOR CULTURE of MNA 33rd Infantry Regiment.
- : Aura Draconis was endorsed by The Republic of New Belgrade.
- : Aura Draconis was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Westenhald.
- : Aura Draconis was endorsed by The Commonwealth of The Langburn Islands.
- : Aura Draconis was endorsed by The Sultanate of Libedistan.
Endorsements Received: 71 » Amerion, Tepertopia, Concrete Slab, Aidenfieeld, Corgitopiaa, Wehraboos, Qvait, Merevane, New Briantown, Bawkie, Land Without Shrimp, Bleakfoot, PenguinPies, Aumeltopia, Volaworand, House Ahsanul, Midand, Erinor, Kandorith, Nowa Europa, Phanama, Bartonia Nova, Purple Hyacinth, Zataras, Terran Draconia, Ebonhand, Alfama, Marinho Islands, Sedunn, Farengeto, West Pastafaria, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Los Rodeos, Rabbitz, Apartment 11F, Shefino, Doraya, Belschaft, Rotenaplistan, Beepee, Sandaoguo, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Eskvenn, The Imperial Frost Federation, Andinla, Rebel-topia, Trotkys paradise, Treir, Synarion, Wakandan Tribes, and 21 others.Auphelia, Wallechi, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, Holota, Qawe, The Altan, Seythennia, Death to democracy, Scu Greinne, Conexia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Bichedder, Greater Scottdascoda, NIGHTRAY, Libedistan, Westenhald, New Belgrade, Gonrati, The United Australian States, Ipugao, and East Nagaland.