The Kingdom of Atsvea
“FACE THE FEAR. BUILD THE FUTURE.”
|Category: Scandinavian Liberal Paradise|
Regional Influence: Apprentice
The Kingdom of Atsvea is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Kristopher-Alger with an even hand, and renowned for its soft-spoken computers, state-planned economy, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 9.942 billion Atsveans enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The large government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Industry, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Defense are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Alsdeglarr. The average income tax rate is 99.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Vinnic economy, worth a remarkable 2,572 trillion Krowns a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 258,707 Krowns, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
People reciting Shakespeare have become a common sight, the nation's most "productive" diamond mine hasn't been operational for seven months, the experimental sculpture "Overtures In Dried Brown Bear Dung" has been declared a national treasure, and 'The Anti-Government Hour' is a popular programme on many of Atsvea's radio stations. Crime is totally unknown. Atsvea's national animal is the Brown Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Bear hugging.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Atsvea, 'The Anti-Government Hour' is a popular programme on many of Atsvea's radio stations.
- : Atsvea endorsed The Empire of Obvile Kiatopia.
- : Atsvea endorsed The Gohulian Republic of Bunkaiia.
- : Atsvea was endorsed by The Gohulian Republic of Bunkaiia.
- : Following new legislation in Atsvea, the experimental sculpture "Overtures In Dried Brown Bear Dung" has been declared a national treasure.
- : Following new legislation in Atsvea, the nation's most "productive" diamond mine hasn't been operational for seven months.
- : Following new legislation in Atsvea, people reciting Shakespeare have become a common sight.
- : Following new legislation in Atsvea, libraries are now installed with jacuzzis and mini-bars.
- : Atsvea voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Protected Working Leave"".
- : Atsvea lodged a message on the Forest Regional Message Board.
Endorsements Received: 99 » Ruinenlust, Anachronolandia, Lura, Pen Blanityion, Girelna, Ashrah, Novian Republics, Ransium, Love and Nature, Verdant Haven, Bananaistan, Blon Gre, Effazio, Frieden-und Freudenland, Ownzone, Cat-Herders United, Canaltia, Bilsa, Window Land, Bregaria, Kawastyselir, Turbeaux, Candlewhisper Archive, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Entitize, Hyon Delta, The Black Forrest, Taco Respublic, Caterasia, Forgotten Beauty, The Void Territories, Middle Barael, Deontologia, Crowacia, Tscharva, Ziotah and Riverside, Eryndlynd, Ordand, Chilledsville, Artemis, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Roless, Alcantaria, Norginlajicratefe, East Stederland, Jutsa, Terrabod, Hoochlandia, Litauengrad, Ironic Remarks, and 49 others.Simbolon, Feladria, The Most Serene Republicans, Zinguanaville, Kannap, Ypogegrammeni, The Long Valley, Uniania Geeth, Blue Nagia, Cuillin, Edible Plywood, Kepler-0085, The Cypher Nine, Einswenn, Uan aa Boa, The Fabulous Islands, Dark Chocolate Enthusiasts, Hommeres, The Rhuarc Bastion, Zerkyr Xiszczy, Daarwyrth, Gorthias, Reannia, New Ladavia, Dasche, Lugnan, Shalotte, Doxstern, Ordealius, New Autarky, Twiliydawn, McClandia Doge 2, Eaven, Democratic Republic of Cacusia, Niyebe, Garbelia, New Latin Locality, Wizardonia, Central Dintinia, East Skirsburg, New Kvenland, Ancorai, Cannibaland, Alsakah, Arklanda, Felinetopia, Pythaga, Kyratistani, and Bunkaiia.