The Holy Empire of Atlantica-Omega
“Só é lutador quem sabe lutar consigo mesmo.”
|Category: Corporate Bordello|
Regional Influence: Instigator
The Holy Empire of Atlantica-Omega is a huge, cultured nation, remarkable for its aversion to nipples, free-roaming dinosaurs, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 231 million Atlantica-Omegans are effectively ruled by a group of massive corporations, who run for political office and provide their well-off citizens with world-class goods and services. Their poorer citizens, however, are mostly starving to death while being urged to go out and get real jobs. The populace has reasonably extensive civil rights, although these are mostly aimed at allowing them to buy whatever they like.
The tiny, pro-business, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Public Transport. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 5.7%.
The thriving Atlantica-Omegan economy, worth 20.7 trillion Atlânticoes a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Retail. Average income is 89,645 Atlânticoes, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 440,974 per year while the poor average 10,406, a ratio of 42.4 to 1.
The SWAT team always rings twice, no cul-de-sac or trailer park is complete without a gambling parlor, elections have become procedural nightmares due to voters persistently rejecting candidates, and 50% of adverts on children's television are for clothes made of cotton wool. Crime is moderate, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Atlantica-Omega's national animal is the Fenix.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Atlantica-Omega, 50% of adverts on children's television are for clothes made of cotton wool.
- : Following new legislation in Atlantica-Omega, elections have become procedural nightmares due to voters persistently rejecting candidates.
- : Atlantica-Omega seized the position of Muralha WA Delegate from The Borderlands of Hetaigrado.
- : Following new legislation in Atlantica-Omega, no cul-de-sac or trailer park is complete without a gambling parlor.
- : Following new legislation in Atlantica-Omega, the SWAT team always rings twice.
- : Atlantica-Omega appointed The Principality of Helhein as Oficial de Imagem e Comunicações with authority over Appearance and Communications in Muralha.
- : Atlantica-Omega was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Canamn.
- : Atlantica-Omega was endorsed by The Free Land of Miranhaverso.
- : Following new legislation in Atlantica-Omega, bike rage is all the rage.
- : Atlantica-Omega lost the position of Muralha WA Delegate to The Borderlands of Hetaigrado.