The Free Land of Athbheochan na Tuatha
“Pass boldly into that other world.”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Free Land of Athbheochan na Tuatha is a huge, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, absence of drug laws, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 373 million Gaels hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 35.3%.
The Gaelic economy, worth 18.3 trillion creidmheas a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Trout Farming, and Soda Sales. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 48,967 creidmheas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
Gaelic police have to pay out of their own pockets for bulletproof vests, soylent products are an expensive commodity due to a lack of volunteers, pedal-powered removal vans are a popular Maxxmas gift for the children of separated parents, and feuilletons can only be deciphered with a Galliennais dictionary. Crime is totally unknown. Athbheochan na Tuatha's national animal is the Galway sheep, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Athbheochan na Tuatha was endorsed by The Republic of Limburgvolk.
- : Athbheochan na Tuatha was endorsed by The Armed Republic of The Young Ur.
- : Athbheochan na Tuatha was endorsed by The Fifth Dual Republics of Kanokla.
- : Athbheochan na Tuatha was endorsed by The República Democrática of The New Mexican Confederation.
- : Athbheochan na Tuatha was endorsed by The Parliamentary Republic of Trixeland.
- : Athbheochan na Tuatha was endorsed by The Federation of New Stracjyen.
- : Athbheochan na Tuatha was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Someseni.
- : Athbheochan na Tuatha was endorsed by The State of Anskerdank.
- : Athbheochan na Tuatha was endorsed by The Federation of Uropian States.
- : Athbheochan na Tuatha was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
Endorsements Received: 57 » The Seven Provinces, Elisabethshagen, Walfo, Invernessia, Ausvelt, Yahlia, NorthPortugal, The Reunited Yugoslavs, St Scarlett, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Quentenia, The Champions League, Thracia Republic, Saint Domingo, Wombelland, Destyntine, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Jim the Baptist, Abject Ludicrosity, North of Americas, Republic of Satherland, Northern German Federation, GanymedEuropa, Mons Graupius, Shaor, Enway, Galway-Dublin, Dark Matter, Irminsulia, Chioganah, Meropis, Terdiatlans, Rivierenland, The Oriental Empire, Othenhiem, Gor Kebab, An Clar, The New Nordic Union, Prussian-Union, Wessex and Cornwall, Crestphalia, Imperium Anglorum, Regnum Italiae, Drew Durrnil, Mallesia, Azitupia, Leranditale, Dizgovzy, Pavaludia, United Engiresco, and 7 others.Uropian States, Anskerdank, Someseni, Trixeland, The New Mexican Confederation, Kanokla, and The Young Ur.