The Coastal Republic of Aruia
“Forward, Onward, Upward for our Generations”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Location: The Western Isles
Regional Influence: Truckler
The Coastal Republic of Aruia is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Chief of Senate Alisa Edal with a fair hand, and notable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, irreverence towards religion, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 9.776 billion Aruians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ar'ksen City. The average income tax rate is 67.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Aruian economy, worth 825 trillion Ranoes a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Information Technology. Average income is 84,446 Ranoes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Nose plugs are the latest Aruian fashion accessory, criminals lock themselves in their mums' basements to avoid prison, the only thing slower than the economy is the exchange where it's managed, and all recreational drugs are legal. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Aruia's national animal is the hoopoe bird, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Aruia endorsed The Armed Republic of Terra Nordica.
- : Aruia was endorsed by The Armed Republic of Terra Nordica.
- : Aruia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Nudest.
- : Aruia was endorsed by The Kingdom of Nurbaria.
- : Aruia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Northrop-Grumman".
- : Aruia was endorsed by The Großeurannien Königreich of Eurania.
- : Aruia endorsed The Großeurannien Königreich of Eurania.
- : Aruia lost the endorsement of The Großeurannien Königreich of Eurania.
- : Aruia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Singapore no2".
- : Aruia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Regulating Remote Election Administration".