The Republic of Arnab Emas
“Twirling Toward Freedom”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
The Republic of Arnab Emas is a huge, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its rampant corporate plagiarism and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 389 million Arnab Emasians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 15.4%.
The Arnab Emasian economy, worth 19.1 trillion Emas Rupiahs a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with major contributions from Woodchip Exports, Arms Manufacturing, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 49,103 Emas Rupiahs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.0 times as much as the poorest.
An increasing percentage of the population's youth have homosexual parents, one tree's worth of paperwork accompanies each imported log of timber, children as young as eight can present logical proofs for the existence of the afterlife, and anyone interested in the stock market is investigated. Crime is relatively low. Arnab Emas's national animal is the Golden Rabbit, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Arnab Emas's influence in Resuscitation rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Arnab Emas's influence in Resuscitation rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Arnab Emas's influence in Resuscitation rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Arnab Emas's influence in Resuscitation rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : Arnab Emas resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Arnab Emas relocated from The Coalition of Fascist Nations to Resuscitation.
- : Arnab Emas's influence in The Coalition of Fascist Nations rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Arnab Emas voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Long-Term Storage Of Produced Waste".
- : Arnab Emas was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Arnab Emas applied to join the World Assembly.