The Forgotten Kingdom of Arkhane
“Fui quod es, eris quod sum”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Location: the Rejected Realms
Regional Influence: Squire
The Forgotten Kingdom of Arkhane is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Prince Valerian Sirenze with an iron fist, and notable for its unlimited-speed roads, anti-smoking policies, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The compassionate, hard-working, cynical, cheerful, devout population of 17.651 billion Arkhaneans are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, with Social Policy, Environment, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Defense and Spirituality are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Archsil. The average income tax rate is 21.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Arkhanean economy, worth a remarkable 1,894 trillion Arks a year, is highly specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Retail, Book Publishing, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 107,309 Arks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.9 times as much as the poorest.
Balaclava manufacturers are held criminally culpable for bank heists, helium balloons lift the nation's spacecraft towards the heavens, failed genetic experiments wreak havoc as they roam the countryside, and Jennifer Government is a bestseller. Crime is totally unknown. Arkhane's national animal is the Dove, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Interfaith.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Arkhane, Jennifer Government is a bestseller.
- : Following new legislation in Arkhane, failed genetic experiments wreak havoc as they roam the countryside.
- : Following new legislation in Arkhane, helium balloons lift the nation's spacecraft towards the heavens.
- : Following new legislation in Arkhane, balaclava manufacturers are held criminally culpable for bank heists.
- : Following new legislation in Arkhane, the well-to-do in the Rejected Realms are never on time for important appointments.
- : Following new legislation in Arkhane, the paparazzi publicize Royal scandals with the utmost delight.
- : Arkhane voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Land of Kings and Emperors".
- : Arkhane voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Sovereign Justice Accord".
- : Following new legislation in Arkhane, the intelligence community is playing 4-D chess with an imaginary spy network.
- : Following new legislation in Arkhane, a firework a day does not in fact keep the doctor away.
Endorsements Received: 29 » Emeseses, Andromeda Islands, Beezertopia, Zavea, Capitalist Paradise, Aandruzognivia, Aqueira, Florin, Crazy Firemen, Rubian Empire, Volsar, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Panormia, Zerentopia, Razorback, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Delight, Greater Cesnica, Fragmented Spero, Aggro, Nation of Urie, Arinteriswith, Alsakah, Black Hawk Raider Refugees, A Leaf on the Wind, United Libor Lefunkistan, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Makdon, and Ulslur.