The Federation of Arctic Kingdoms
“Ice is the Spice of Life”
|Category: Left-wing Utopia|
Location: The North Pacific
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Federation of Arctic Kingdoms is a large, socially progressive nation, notable for its soft-spoken computers, state-planned economy, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 94 million Arctic Kingdomsians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The medium-sized, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Administration. The average income tax rate is 29.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Arctic Kingdomsian economy, worth 5.73 trillion arctic dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is 61,009 arctic dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
You're never too young to learn how to lie with confidence, the nation has opened its arms to an influx of refugees, the installation of street lights across remote goat tracks has left citizens bemused, and every week is blindness awareness week. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Arctic Kingdoms's national animal is the arctic fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Arctic Kingdoms, every week is blindness awareness week.
- : Arctic Kingdoms endorsed The United Kingdom of Cam Zazi.
- : Arctic Kingdoms was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Cam Zazi.
- : Following new legislation in Arctic Kingdoms, the installation of street lights across remote goat tracks has left citizens bemused.
- : Arctic Kingdoms endorsed The Caspian Commonwealth of Dabarastan.
- : Following new legislation in Arctic Kingdoms, the nation has opened its arms to an influx of refugees.
- : Arctic Kingdoms was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Arctic Kingdoms was endorsed by The Caspian Commonwealth of Dabarastan.
- : Following new legislation in Arctic Kingdoms, you're never too young to learn how to lie with confidence.
- : Following new legislation in Arctic Kingdoms, politicians cheer the nation's surging death rate.
Endorsements Received: 105 » Orado, Lulubellia, Ellbonnia, Aerilia, Ethnon, Venicea, Yaorozu, Bankowiata, Wilkshire, Republica Guilleana, Bharathvarsh, Great Bights Mum, Guer Aike, Hamerica, British-Australia, Zzozona, Omnistria, Notyoutopia, The Blazeland Administration, Koda-Land, Bearical, Hardscrabble, Dreadton, Former English Colony, Illusia and Neverendia, Siwale, Logovets, Sahriastan, Territorio di Nessuno, Francois Isidore, Que Lukustinardon, Shibutani, Zdagoburg, Galbadiana, Capablanca, Svenskskit, Loutsland, Lionia, The Rhein States, Simone Republic, The Calabash Protectorate, Corfad, The Mazur Empire, Muqatil, Kragsgale, ForestMythal, Nova Arcania, Ariele, Glurponia, Seanat, and 55 others.Sunto, Dar es Saalam, Yellops, Outer Shenendoah, Tepe, Beta Cyndriel, Blyskalia, El Fiji Grande, Pallaith, Valentine Z, Gafflebag, His Enduring Majesty, Tibus Heth, Yokciq Empire, Eri-Maqa-Ena, North Bratislava, Malta Comino Gozo, Selfgradatude, Steampunk Ariel, Interdimensional Zone, Sil Dorsett, New Lakemba, Jaxikistan, Bongo Mountain, Wineclaw, Cretox State, Xagill, ROM, Card Kingdom, Vesteysia, Kastonvia, Frances Francis the First of France, Nimarya, Erisoria, Chips and Guac, New Celoveniortan, Empy, Sikol, Tringapore, Climeria, Kranostav, Pazair, Tyirza, Xentherida, McMasterdonia, Praeceps, Zapiron, Godwanna, Votak Matim, TyGerria, Palgo, Lemsrow, Ravensblast, Dabarastan, and Cam Zazi.