The Benjamin Patrick Fan-Club of Appendia
“Follow my IG: thebenjaminpatrick”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Apprentice
The Benjamin Patrick Fan-Club of Appendia is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by The Benjamin Patrick with a fair hand, and notable for its teetotalling pirates, fear of technology, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless, devout population of 2.505 billion Patricians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Administration, and Spirituality are also considered important, while Defense and Welfare aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Benjamin Patrick's Office. The average income tax rate is 64.9%.
The strong Patrician economy, worth 128 trillion Patricoins a year, is highly specialized and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Basket Weaving and Book Publishing. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is 51,370 Patricoins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.7 times as much as the poorest.
Workers have their fruitcake and eat it too, it is often said that only The Benjamin Patrick could bring down Dàguó, East Lebatuckese luxury goods are plundered by the working class of Appendia, and a faint smell of body odour can be detected at several miles' distance from the National Science Park. Crime, especially youth-related, is a major problem, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Appendia's national animal is the Patrickangaroo, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Appendia was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Dasche.
- : Appendia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Black Market.
- : Following new legislation in Appendia, a faint smell of body odour can be detected at several miles' distance from the National Science Park.
- : Following new legislation in Appendia, East Lebatuckese luxury goods are plundered by the working class of Appendia.
- : Following new legislation in Appendia, it is often said that only The Benjamin Patrick could bring down Dàguó.
- : Following new legislation in Appendia, workers have their fruitcake and eat it too.
- : Appendia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Politically Free.
- : Appendia lodged a message on the Forest Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Appendia, X-Files ratings have hit an all-time low.
- : Following new legislation in Appendia, grocery stores can be audibly identified by the giggling emerging from them.
Endorsements Received: 50 » Turbeaux, Candlewhisper Archive, Awhaiti Kaiatu, Lura, Ashrah, Ruinenlust, Ransium, Frieden-und Freudenland, Verdant Haven, Cat-Herders United, The Void Territories, Window Land, Canaltia, Taco Respublic, The Black Forrest, Blon Gre, Kawastyselir, Eryndlynd, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Novian Republics, Feladria, Artemis, Crowacia, Forgotten Beauty, Entitize, Ordand, Ziotah and Riverside, Bregaria, Caterasia, Hyon Delta, Ironic Remarks, Chilledsville, Effazio, Anachronolandia, Jutsa, Pen Blanityion, The Most Serene Republicans, Kannap, Blue Nagia, Garbelia, Einswenn, The Cypher Nine, Daarwyrth, Zerkyr Xiszczy, Simbolon, New Ladavia, Ordealius, Atsvea, East Skirsburg, and Dasche.