The Unitary Republic of Anfair
“Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Youth-Related Crime.”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Location: The East Pacific
Regional Influence: Page
The Unitary Republic of Anfair is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by President Nathan Lancaster with an even hand, and remarkable for its otherworldly petting zoo, public floggings, and smutty television. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 3.576 billion Anfairians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pulwood. The average income tax rate is 94.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Anfairian economy, worth 835 trillion Novas a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 233,729 Novas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Matryoshka dolls resembling nested Death Stars are commonly sold, the regional delicacy of chocolate bombes is deadlier than an unexploded bomb, new urban roads are threatening city parks, and earthquake sirens are a leading cause of hearing loss. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Anfair's national animal is the Bison, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Anfair was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Inclusive.
- : Anfair voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Voice of ARB".
- : Anfair voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protections During Territorial Transitions".
- : Following new legislation in Anfair, earthquake sirens are a leading cause of hearing loss.
- : Following new legislation in Anfair, new urban roads are threatening city parks.
- : Following new legislation in Anfair, the regional delicacy of chocolate bombes is deadlier than an unexploded bomb.
- : Following new legislation in Anfair, matryoshka dolls resembling nested Death Stars are commonly sold.
- : Following new legislation in Anfair, the most popular WhoTube videos are ones featuring parodies of iconic songs.
- : Anfair was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Efficient Economies and Largest Agricultural Sector and the Top 10% for Highest Wealthy Incomes.
- : Anfair voted against the World Assembly Resolution "The Commission on Sentient and sapient rights".
Endorsements Received: 98 » VW53Aland, Debluu, Axdel, Brotherland, Oofery, Kangarawa, Rainbow Vests, Dragons Blood, A Slanted Black Stripe, A mean old man, East Malaysia, Marrabuk, New Leganes, Asendavia, BearStackof2015, Eastern Alksearia, Modra, North Bernia, The Three States of Fortuna, Coruh, Dravida India, Dannemarie, Ridann, Spiruvania, ArenaC, Lingu, From New World, Sandboxford, Fellon, Enlil, Veterans Association, West Swedania, Blobbo, Aquyia, Aivintis, Formaro, Hizuru, In Insulam Autem Sanguis Et Magia, Albrook, Rhealaliit, Canadian Technocrats, Pakitsk, Kuseropia Repubationtopia, Thurland, Wiranath, Chalan, Arcadiam, Land of Corporations, Empire of Dabiristan, East Deslang, and 48 others.Risany Tripsonia, Mardom, Evrigenis, Agave, Blobon, The 7th Coalition of Alba, Rikos Isles, Bogliqia, Nevertopia, Vaskeden, Tassirion, Republic of Restaks, Pekweng, The Marlands, Labavaria, Merlovich, The Wallenburgian World Assembly Offices, Zohaib, Kalaratri, Kond Mex Ethostorgel, Yomgo, Kaldrbuth, Isole Ionie, Gernmark, New Sandsnionion, Pupslovica, Danelaw Scandinavia, Karatol-Advenra, Arknasi, Karcovshkie, Order of the Saint Dumas, Bundes Republic Deutschland, Lointland, Kurikia, Volinovia, Santa Dystopia, West Pangasinan, Shauvania, Atrocha, New Gehenna, Talitoa, Money for ever, United Citizens, Palladion State, The Holy Rat, Nadarena, Kingdom of Hapsteld, and Enou.