The Texan Ambassador of AndorEmpire
|Category: Moralistic Democracy|
Regional Influence: Page
The Texan Ambassador of AndorEmpire is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Big Tex with an even hand, and notable for its enslaved workforce, compulsory military service, and frequent executions. The hard-working, cynical, devout population of 15.218 billion Andorians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of AndorEmpire City. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 89.1%.
The frighteningly efficient AndorEmpirean economy, worth a remarkable 1,861 trillion Texan Dollars a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 122,316 Texan Dollars, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 610,670 per year while the poor average 13,793, a ratio of 44.3 to 1.
Slavers are real nutters, Chekhov's guns are killing the entertainment budget, scientific progress marches ever forward with the first ever launch of a cheeseburger into space, and hunters often become the hunted. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. AndorEmpire's national animal is the Armadillo, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Texas.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : AndorEmpire was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Wealthy Incomes and the Top 10% for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
- : Following new legislation in AndorEmpire, hunters often become the hunted.
- : Following new legislation in AndorEmpire, scientific progress marches ever forward with the first ever launch of a cheeseburger into space.
- : Following new legislation in AndorEmpire, Chekhov's guns are killing the entertainment budget.
- : Following new legislation in AndorEmpire, slavers are real nutters.
- : AndorEmpire was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Moralistic Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in AndorEmpire, the government merely pays lip service to Texas.
- : AndorEmpire was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : AndorEmpire's influence in Wysteria rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Following new legislation in AndorEmpire, cigarettes are dead-cheap.